Chapter 31: "The book is destined to be with them"

Authors P.O.V
*BANG!*

"Phew~" lisa whiped the sweat on her forehead.

"Aren't you gonna train?" Lisa apporch rose whos sitting at the floor eating.

She shakes her head and ate again.

"Appa wants to talk to us." jisoo opens the door suddenly, peaking her head.

"ne." Rose stands up followed by Lisa.

-YG's office-
The girls sat down, nervous.

"Do you guys know why I happened to talk with you, blackpink?" Yg cross his arm and cross his leg too.

"W-what is it, appa?" jisoo stutter.

"Don't be nervous, I called you guys here becouse of bts, we found the truth, Do you guys remember the book that rose and lisa found?" the 4 girls look at each other.

and they nod.

"Ne."

"That 2 books connect to each other."

"But appa, how'd you know that rose and lisa's book." Jennie ask.

"I know everything."

"Rose book has a Rose pattern outside of the book, while Lisa's book has written 'In our country'." then Yg took out something...

it's the book of rose and lisa.

"Bts has nothing to do in your parents death..Bang pd inject the C virus, which is Controlling others brain."

"My daughter saw bang pd doing In the old building in Maxwell academy, he's bulding the formula, and that time bang pd killed my daughter becouse my daughter found out the formula of the C virus, which caused of my daughters death."

"Bang pd killed my daughter so she can't tell others about the formula."

YG stopped and so is the girls.

"This book...is connected to each other, Lisa and rose found this book beocuse it is destined to be with them." Yg said while looking at the maknaes.

"One of them will die.."

...