Chapter 12:"leaving. who?"

Authors P.O.V
(End of Yg's past)

"But i..I survived." Yg add.

No one dared to speak..

"So, your girls, want Revenge?" The 4 girls nod.

"Name your group first."

"Hmm..how about..'Red girls'!" Rose suggest, clapping her hand happily.

"Nah, too lame." Jennie said swaying her hand in the air.

"How about 'BLACKPINK'?"Yg said.

"It's good, the pink one is our true side." Rose add.

"And the Black one is our evil side." Jennie suggets.

"Good so your done with your groups name."

The 6 continued eating again.
Then rose spoke.

"Appa about our rooms, do we have?"

"Ofc, and the things you will need. For tomorrow I will teach you guys how to use guns and daggers."

The 4 girls nod, they finish they're meal and ran upstairs to find each others room.

"Do you have something to say Mrs. Manoban?"

"Ne, I was planning to go to Thailand our hometown, but..its just me and I will leave lisa in your hands, but idk if she will let me."

"Then talk about it with your daughter. We will fly to us to train the girls. I will Make them one of my agents."

Mrs. Manoban agreed.

"Lisa Is probably in her room."
(At Lisa's room)
*TOK TOK TOK!*

"Pls, just come in~" lisa whined inside.
Her mom opened her room.

Lisa is lying at the bed tiredly

"Can we talk, its something really Important." Mrs. Manoban apporch lisa and sat down at the pink chair.

"I will be leaving tomorrow."

Lisa stands up quickly.
"What?!, when, where, Why?!"

"Tomorrow, at Thailand, I will be doing some business there." Lisa's mom said simply.

"Can I come?" Lisa ask whining again.

"Yg said you guys are going to the us tomorrow too, to train you guys."

"Jinja, then how about you eomma, what if the fat man will find you there, and kill you too."

"That will never happen, I told you, I promise I will come back if everything is fine."