Chapter 34: "Doing each others job"

Author P.O.V
"Let the game begins"

The girls head out of the window again, while the boys head out at the door.

"Remember the plan, boys." Rose last word said and she jump out of the window too.

-Bts-
jhope jimin and jin.
RM and suga.
V and jungkook.

They separated they're way.

Jhope jimin and jin are the shooters so they will stay into high place, to shoot the target secretly.

RM and suga will pretend that they're we're talking and wandering around the mansion, so they can find the formula around the mansion.

The cctv can't see them becouse jisoo handle them earlier.

V and jungkook will handle bang pd, they'll distract bang pd to go at their room to show something.

Bang pd trust them the most so he didn't suspect something.

-Blackpink-
Lisa and jennie
Rose and jisoo

Lisa and jennie will handle the guards quietly, so all the guards will not hear anything.

Rose and jisoo went near the high place too.

Rose will try to guard jisoo and alert if someone is coming, while rose does that jisoo will look all the members doing at the laptop.

They put a camera in their cloth each other, and jisoo will be the one who's going to watch them.

...
V and jungkook called bang pd at jungkooks room.

"About the school.." V said.

"Any problem? where do you two wanna study then?" bang pd sat down.

...
"Good, V and jungkook are distracting Bang pd, now RM and suga, go at bang pd's office and search!" jisoo said, as she holds her Bluetooth on her ear, everyone heard it.

"While the rest, keep doing your job."

RM and suga head at bang pd's office, they search, and didn't try to ruin anything, they put the things went back as if nothing touch it.

"Opps~" RM..said..

He broke something again, let me guess -..-

*Sigh*

Suga sigh and keep finding.

...
Anyeong~ sorry its late update, its becouse of school.

Anyways! I have my new book!
"KILL This LOVE".

Familiar about the name?

It's becouse that is the new release of Lisa's song, Idk if its only lisa or all of them.

Becouse others say its Lisa's and others say too, its all of them.

Any ideas?

Well, here's they're Posters, and we're still waiting for rose poster tho.

Dark grey short hair? I didn't know angels exist ❤❤❤

Blonde hair is soo...The queen is back👑👑👑

Dark long orange hair suit her but I still misses her black hair, well she's killing the poster💀💀❤❤

Edit: Rose have poster now too~

Her background is a mess, why?, and her gaze tho❤

Oh and don't forget to always Vote! thanks for reading my book, hope you guys enjoy it.

...