Chapter 44: "Fun weekend"

Authors P.O.V
-At the mall-
They went separately.

Vkook P.O.V
Jungkook and V run at the arcade.

"Lets play this first!" Jungkook yelled from the other side.

V went there and check the game.
"They had they're New version?"

He ask still checking the game.
"Ne." jungkook answered simply.

Then they started playing..

A minute later..
"Huh? No fair! I know you played this for like, years." Jungkook said, Pouting.

"What'dya Mean No fair? It's just, I'm a pro." V raised his eyebrows, Cooly.

Chaelisa P.O.V
"Everybody went off, where are we gonna go?" Rose asked looking around.

Lisa took her phone out, and checked something.

"Yah, how about this? Its a new open cafe, Smiley cafe, I heard that they're employee's are kind." Lisa said while rose nod.

-Smiley Cafe-
They push the glass door, And a cling sound heared.

"Welcome to the smiley cafe." The guard great them, and gave them a smile.

They smiled too, they head to the cashier and ordered.

"Good Morning Ma'am, what would you like?" The cashier smiled sweetly.

"Hmm..Can I have Two cookies and cream shake, One cream cheese cake, and a straberry sweet cake." Lisa ordered.

The cashier nod.
Then Lisa and rose went off to find they're seat.

"It's not too crowded here, which is good." Rose smiled.

"And not too noisy.."
she was refering lisa a noisy one. That's why Lisa giggled.

They're order came and a waitress boy appeared, he put they're order down and holds his tray.

"Enjoy.." the waitress boy said.
"Thank you.." Lisa and rose smiled back.

"Oww~~" The waitress hold his chess and faked whined.

"My heartu~" He said.

They laughed. "Have a nice day." The waitress wave his hand and went off.

"This is the best cafe I had ever been too, so the rumors is true that the employee's here are so kind." Rose giggled.

They took a sip at they're shakes and took a bite at their cake.

"My cream cheese cake is so~ Delicious." Lisa said, Munching her cake happily.

"They're Employee's are good here, and not just that, they're food is good too, Daebak!" Rose threw a 'ok' finger.. 👍

...