Chapter 45: "You mess with the wrong devil, Bitch"

Jensoo P.O.V-(FOR THE FIRST TIME)
"Lets go the Gucci!" Jennie pulled jisoo's wrist and start wandering around.

"They have they're New enlimeted handbag and shoes." Jennie squealed.

"You can't even afford that, tsskk show off~" One of the girl who work at gucci whisper.

"What a bit*h.." Jennie mumbled.
She took out her 10 V.I.P Credit cards.

"Bit*h, See this?" Jennie turn her body at the girls.

"This 10 V.I.P credit cards is more higher than your sallary at your job here." Jennie said.

The girls dropped they're jaw.
They saw the golden credit card at jennie's hand.

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am.." The girl Said.
Then jennie turn his gaze at the cctv camera.

"Call.Your.Fu**ing.Manager" Jennie threw glares at the cctv cameras.

Then jisoo smirked.
'Still not changed.' She taught.

"Ma'am!" The man with a black suit called.

"I'm sorry for such behaviour of my workers, I promise it won't happen again, Ms. kim.." the manager bowed, nervously and scared.

Kim Jennie is popular at the south Korea, she is known becouse of fame, appearance,skills and her attitude, Yg who treated her like a princess, Trained her before.

That's why everybody treat her like a queen wherever she is.

The girls flinched when she heared the name...

"I'm sorry Ms. kim, I didn't know that..that you are..Ms. kim.." The girl said, and she raised her head fastly.

"Pls enjoy wandering around here.." The manager said.

"Nah, Too bad I lost my interest.." Jisoo said.

"I swear I'll never go here again, Jisoo unnie." Jennie said disgusted.

"M...Ms...Ms. Kim Jisoo..?" The girl stutter.

Kim Jisoo is a known too beocuse of her super High IQ, a business woman, and she is good at interns, works, which is..everything related in work, she Is known too becouse of her fame like Jennie, and her skills too.

"See you later..maybe later.."
Then jisoo and Jennie left savagely.

"I..I think we mess with the wrong Devils.." the manager's last word...

...