Chapter 9:" Childhood traitor bestfriend"

Authors P.O.V
Lisa's mom told the whole story and the kidnapping accident.

"It's him..and that 7 boys.." Yg's face changed into serious one.

"You know him?" Lisa ask, suprise.

"How could I not know my childhood traitor bestfriend."

(Yg's past)
*Giggles*

"Come out now~ where are you~" Yg and his friend are playing at the garden happily.

"Aha I found you~" Yg holds his friends shoulder.

"Yang~" Yg's mom called him.

"Ne! Eomma?" He ask.

"Come and help me bake some cookies." Yg smiled and pulled his friends arm.

"Come and help me too, my mom will surely love that!" They head at yg's mansion.

But before they could get inside.

"OI!" Yg's friend got startled.

"I..I have to go my mom will get angry at me if I won't clean the backyard." Yg nod and saying 'its okay'.

"You~" The little kid got drag by his mother.

"Go! And clean the backyard!" The kid head and grab the broom, he starts sweeping.

The mom head inside there little house.

The kid stare at yg and his mom baking cookies happily, while him, sweeping some dried leaves in the backyard.

'He live in a big mansion, while me live in a small old house, he eat good dishes everyday, while me always are half of fish and 3 spoon of rice, he always play, while me always work, he's good at everything, while me bad at everything.' The boy thought.

He grip at the broom.

"Laughing at that time, while..while m-me, crying." The boy sobbed.

"WHAT ARE YOU CRYING AT FAT BOY! CLEAN THE BACKYARD, OR ELSE YOU WON'T HAVE DINNER TONIGHT!" the boys mother scream through the window.

"I hate rich people, you'll taste my pain one day, yang.."

(Another morning)
*KNOCKS*

The boy opened their door reaveling Yg standing, smiling sweetly.

"We'll have piknil today, near the hill.
  Do you want to come?"

The boy smirked..