Chapter 41: "Rivals?"

Authors P.O.V
Bts head home early in the morning..

They had theyre breakfast finish at bp mansion.

-At school-
The bell rings means its time for they're morning class.

"Today, we won't have any class.."

The whole class cheered, and got noisy.

"But...I will give a speacial project, and find your partner, ne?" The teacher (IU) said.

Then the students growl..

"Oh, I almost forgot. We have our new student, In class A. They are top students too.." Then Someone comes in.

"Hi, my name is Kunpimook bhuwakul. just call me bambam, I transfer here beocuse the girl I love is studying here." bambam said..

"My name is Chou tzuyu, I am not a friend of bambam, but we met earlier

"My name is Chou tzuyu, I am not a friend of bambam, but we met earlier." tzuyu said.

The teacher ordered them to find they're seat on they're own

Bambam sat at the back of lisa.
Tzuyu sat at the back of jungkook too.

Tzu|Bam
jk  |  Ls

The bell ring means its lunch break..

-Cafeteria-
They took they're tray and sat at the table of bangpink.

"I kinda don't like the new student in our class, they seems so suspicious.." Suga spoke.

Jennie agreed.
"Me too, There are so many occupied seat, why did those two sat at the back of lisa and jungkook?" Jennie add..

"Becouse we want to be friends with them.." Someone spoke at the back of Jennie.

"BAMMY!!" Lisa ran at bambam, and she hug him.

"Pokpak" He replied back.
He hug back, tightly.

"Yo, Yo, Yo." Jungkook appeared while removing bambam's embrace.

He pulled Lisa, and he push Lisa at his back.

"Wth, bro." Bambam replied.

"What do you mean, 'Wth'?, Hugging my girl just like that, 'Wth'?" Jungkook clenched his fist and was about to punch bambam..

"Stop, stop!" Lisa stop jungkook.
"He's my childhood bestfriend." she add.

"Oh, how impolite of me, My name is jeon jungkook, you must be, bambam." he offered a handshake.

Bambam agreed, and they handshake.
bambam squeze jungkook's hand, But jungkook didn't change his expression, then he smirks.

He squeze bambam's hand hard.
"Agh." Bambam realese he's hand.

"Oh look, a mark on you hand!." Jungkook said and he Point at bambam's red hand.

"Ah..let's have lunch.." Lisa pulled jugkook's hand.

"A mark, so you won't forget about me." Then he winked.

'You can't mess with me..I train for years, so how can I be defeated just by a handshake.' Jungkook taught, then he smirk.

...