Chapter 25:"Memories"

Authors P.O.V
-BP Mansion-

The girls talk at their living room, they had dinner and went to bed..

But the maknaes are sleeping together at Lisa's room, its becouse Lisa's room is much better than rose royal room.

"Should a play a game?" Rose asked as she set at the couch.

Lisa stands up at her bed and pull out a box.

"Nah. How about lets look at the old pictures?" Lisa head at rose who's sitting at the couch staring at Lisa.

"Hmm. You're right, ok!" Then Lisa say down and open a box.

"Lets pick a picture and let's explain how we remember it, let's count a point."

Then rose picked one first she cover her eyes and pick.

She look at the picture.

Rose observed the picture

"Oh remember we went to the beach in thiland! Jisoo unnie lift her butt so the water can't wet it" they giggled.

"Ok ok, i remember, Next." Then Lisa covered her eyes and pick.

She remove her hand on the box and look at the picture.

"We were baking macaroons for our new neighbours, and remember our

"We were baking macaroons for our new neighbours, and remember our..chef Jennie, pfft!" Then the two burst out laughing, holding their stomache.

Then..someone open the door and saw the maknaes laughing at the floor like a crazy persons.

"Ehem!" The maknaes stood up straight with a serious look.

"Why aren't you guys sleeping?" Jisoo ask.

"We were looking into some old pictures.." Rose said with a seriousness in her voice.

"And we remember the..Chef jennie" then the maknae burst into laughter again and so is jisoo.

"You are just like them..jisoo..your a traitor!" Jennie said, yelling playfully.

"Well I think I'm on they're side now, chef jennie ramsay"

*LAUGHTERS!*

...