Chapter 43: "Rivals? Super powers?"

Authors P.O.V
They were about to go when they heard someone talking..

They hide behind the wall, and listened.

"He is. He is annoying, I wanna split his throat infront of his friends.." A girl's voice said.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows..

"Familiar.." He mumbled.
"Familiar what?" jimin said.

Then everybody stopped..
They noticed that the person who's talking earlier...Got quite suddenly when jimin talked.

"Sh*t." Jennie said.
"Run.." Jungkook alert.

Everybody tried to find a way, but they were surrounded by walls.

"Well, well, well.." They turned their gaze, and saw bambam and tzuyu..

"What are you guys doing here, its late night tho." Tzuyu smile.

"What are you. Guys doing here.."Lisa shoot a glare, asking a question too.

"Well..Uhh just hanging out." Bambam smiled akwardly.

"Hanging out, At night huh." Jungkook cross his arm, Shooting a glare too.

*Fake yawn*

"I'm tired, Don't wanna waste talking." Suga said as he stretched his arm, and walking away heading to the van.

The others left too.

...
-Bp mansion-
"I think..they are our rivals." Rose said and she took a sip at her chocolate hot cocoa.

"Your reading mangas too much Rosie." Jennie said and she rolled her eyes.

"Oh! I know, maybe they have super power!" V said while he raised his hand like a kid.

"Your watching too much animae, Taetae." Jisoo said and rolled her eyes too.

They went silent again, Then jhope spoke.

"I'm tired." He said, he stands up, and walk upstairs and head to the guest room.

"Me, jhope and Suga will go to the guest room, while the rest..Sleep with your girls." RM said and he walk away too.

"Lets just sleep." Jimin said, and he helped rose to stands up and everybody went to they're rooms.

...
-Morning-
Jisoo woke up early, as she heard the birds chirp.

She sits up, and put her slippers on.

"It's so early." Someone back hug Jisoo, and pulled her down again.

"Yah." Jisoo flicked jin's forehead, and she put her slippers again.

Jin whined and pout.
"Your so ugly." Jisoo snickered.

"What?! You dare to say ugly at my beautiful handsome face!?" He point at his face.

"Get ready first, you want your handsomeness get back again, don't you." Then jisoo head downstairs.

Jin rushed at the bathroom, and got ready.

He went down, and he head to the dining.

He saw morning breakfast.
"You cook all this, That fast?" Jin said, amazed.

"Ne, It's easy." She said and she ties her hair up.

"I'll get ready, enjoy the breakfast." She head upstairs to get changed.

Then everyone went downstairs one by one.

"Any plans This weekend?" V ask.

"Hmm..how about arcade, its been months I've been there.." Jungkook request.

"Then let's go there, I had the same
idea tho."

"Lets group up!" Jungkook yelled.

"Me and V-Shi, Rose and Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo, Jin and RM, Suga, Jhope, And jimin will go each other." Jungkook requested again.

Everybody agreed, and the went to they're rooms, and changed.

...