Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~16 years previous~

Bellatrix stood in her daughters nursery. The purple walls, and small butterflies that seemed to be floating on them, danced before the small girls eyes.

A small smile formed on Bellatrixs face. Looking down at the small girl in her crib, she giggled waving down at her small child.

Scooping her up into her arms,The new mother twirled around the room. Softly singing a lullaby.

'Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are,

up above the world so high,

like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are.'

Hermione smiled up to her mother, trying to mimic the song she had sung, but it only came out as gurgle's.

Bellatrix, laughing at the small baby's attempt at singing,giving her a small kiss on the nose. Suddenly she felt arms snake around her waist, pulling her back into a strong chest.

'Tom Riddle!, You let go of me right this instant.' Bellatrix yelped, Looking behind her at her husband who had a smirk on his face.

'No can-do love, sorry' Tom said, without a hint of remorse. Leaning down to give her a kiss.

She leaned up into it, turning around so she was facing his chest, Hermione still in her arms. The peck of the lips turned out to be a full on make out session, making their daughter squeal in annoyance because she was begging ignored. The couple laughed down at the baby girl, smiling at her antics.

'Come here baby girl' Her father cooed scooping her up into his arms, rocking her side to side. The small family made their way into the master bedroom getting in bed, Bellatrix layed beside her husband curling up into his side.

Tom placing baby Hermione on his chest, and she softly closed her eyes taking a big yawn, falling asleep in her parents embrace. Turning to his wife who was very quickly falling into a deep sleep, he whispered.

'I love you, thank you so much for this wonderful family' who knew Voldemort could love.