Chapter 7

Chapter 7

~Present day~

Hermione made her way down the staircase, and into the living room.

Sitting at the large table in the middle, as if they were normal people living every day lives, instead of death eaters. Sat Voldemort,Bellatrix Riddle, Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, and the rest of his loyal death eaters.

On the other side of Bellatrix sat what seemed to be an 8-year-old girl, who had large bouncy curls and bright green eyes,

'She looks a lot like Bellatrix' Hermione thought to her self.

she stared at Hermione with large curious eyes.

The younger girl turned to Bellatrix and whispered something in her ear, turning to look at Hermione, Bellatrix nodded. The small child squealed clapping her hands in an excited motion.

'Sshh Azariah, she doesn't know yet' Bellatrix whispered, pulling the Child into her lap.

'Come Hermione, We are just about to start the meeting, it will be a pleasure if you were to join us' Voldemort gestured for her to sit in the seat next to him.

Hermione tried to run out of the room it was instantly put back with magic, trying to get out of the magical grip. Kicking and screaming she was

strapped into the chair. A silencing spell placed on her, preventing her from complaining.

Bellatrix glared at her husband, he seemed to have gotten the message so he released the spell.

Once Hermione could talk again she started yelling profanities, but inside she was secretly scared out of her mind, her eyes scanning the room nervously.

'Now Hermione as you have seen, we have acted very differently towards you' Voldemort said his voice very monotonous, his face not showing any emotion.

'This is because...' he waves his wand in the direction of Hermione.

Hermione felt a small tingle, then a sudden burst of pain, suddenly feeling very dizzy. Falling back into someone's arms, passing out