°•°Courage°•°

°•°•°

"But what if I fall?"
"But oh, baby, what if you fly?"

°•°•°

You were completely tired, when you realized that you're in front of a supermarket.

You were so happy to reach your final destination. You started to walk to the back gate, because you knew, that the front door were locked, it's not your first time here.

As you reached the gate that protected the back entrance to the supermarket, you smoothy hopped over it and step by step reached the back door.

You opened silver door and met darkness. You reached for light and when you turned it on, you were blinded by the sudden change of environment.

You checked your surroundings and were very excited to see shelves full of food. Jumping, you started to run to the shelves. Firstly you took care of canned food - pork, beef, chicken, tuna, fish - you took everything you could find. Then you rushed to the shelve of flour. You took few big packets of it. You also didn't forget to take eggs and sugar.

You took cocoa, coffe and tea. You didn't forget to take your favorite, Melissa and Levander flavoured tea.

When you made sure every necessary product was in the basket, you started to go to the sweet section.

Your eyes lit seeing all the packages. You took everything - all wrapped chocholate, all gummy worms and lolipops, all cotton candy and sweets, all cookies and all tortila chips - you shoved everything into your backpack.

When all the baskets and a backpack was full of food rescourses for an entire month, you grabbed a packet of 'Daim' hard caramel candy, ripped the package and poured tiny pieces into your mouth.

Euphoria.

That's exactly what you felt.

After satisfying your sugar needs, you rushed to the clothes section. Whenever you went there, you never missed a chance to bring some clothes home with you.

You mostly took some oversized hoodies and comfortable jeans home with you.