°•°Empty°•°

°•°•°

There were miracles
in your kisses
They were medicine
to my veins

°•°•°

°•°Jimin's P.O.V.°•°

He felt numb from all the crying. There were tear stains on his cheeks, as he was blankly staring at the TV.

Painshots ripped his chest every time, when (Y/N) appeared in his blurry memory.

Just now he realized how empty he has been before, without (Y/N). How could he live his entire life without her smile and laugh? How didn't he suffocate without her refreshing scent? How will he live after she left him? How he could manage to pull himself through this cold world without warming (Y/N)'s love?

(Y/N)'s love was a drug for Jimin. Once he took it, he couldn't live happily without dreading it.

And the reason behind it, he believed, was the way love didn't need explaination, when he was with her.

With her, love was just... who they are.

"Why isn't he coming back?" Jimin heard RM's worried voice, as the purple haired boy was walking in circes around the room.

Jimin, who was curled up in a tiny ball on the couch, was staring at TV show, that looked blank and boring. "We should go and find them" RM announced one more time.

Boys, that were gathered in the room, nodded, agreeing with Namjoon's suggestion, but Jimin seemed to be ignoring his words. And it was weird for everyone in the room, because Jimin always was cheery, bubbly and active person. And now he was just sitting on the couch, not moving a single muscle, not even blinking.

Of course, Bangtan understood Jimin and didn't put too much pressure on his shoulders. But now, boys had to go and search for Jungkook. Three hours have already passed, and neither Jungkook or (Y/N) were home yet. And it was extremely nerve-racking, because sun has already set and it was dark outside. And God knows, you'd better not be outside at night throughout the zombie apocalypse.

"Hm... So, Jiminie, are you coming?" RM squatted next to the sofa, trying to look into Jimin's eyes, but he failed, because Jimin's gaze was locked on TV screen.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak, still looking blankly at people dancing in TV. "He'll come back soon. No need to search for him. He can take care of himself." he murmured, still lost in his thoughts.

Namjoon sighed. "Well, Jimin, and what if.."

"You're paranoid, hyung. Relax" Jimin interrupted RM's sentence with monotone voice.

Namjoon frowned a little, looking at Jimin. "Well, sorry for taking care of my brother. Now move your ass and let's find Jungkook and (Y/N)." He ordered, but then he spoke up in a lot softer voice. "C'mon, Chim, it's our maknae, it's our Kookie! It's (Y/N)! I know you want to find them, so let's go! Everybody knows, that you and (Y/N) were close. So you might know, where she is. We need you, Jimin-ah!" RM's encouraging speech left Jimin speechless.

He bit his lip. Guilt started rushing through his blood. How can he be so selfish and only think about his own feelings, when Jungkook, along with (Y/N), might be in danger?

Jimin pushed away from the sofa, putting all of his weight on his legs. He still felt weak, just because he spent the whole evening crying. "Okay, let's go" he said, with a little grain of enthusiasm in his voice. But that was enough for all the boys to fall in a different mood.