°•°Precious Moments°•°

Hello, my fellas. I just wanted to say a quick 안녕하세요. I also wanted to say, that from the very first day, when scenario of ,,Resistant" started playing in my mind, I couldn't wait to write this chapter. I overthinked it so much in my head I cannot! It means a lot to me, so sit back and enjoy ^-^

°•°•°

I've made lots of mistakes
in my life,
but if
every single one
had to happen to make sure I was
right here,
right now,
to meet you,
Then I forgive myself for all of
them.

°•°•°

"(Y/N), what do you call an elephant, that doesn't matter?" Jin asked you with mouth full of ramen noodles. You sighed a little, ready to hear a fifth dad joke today. "What?" You asked, pretending, that you don't know what will come next.

"An irrelephant!" He started to laugh with that iconic window cleaner laugh. You started to laugh too. Not because joke was funny, but because of Jin's laugh. "This one gets everyone" he muttered out, taking another mouthful of ramen. You followed his example and took a big spoonfull of ramen that was in front of you.

You and Jin made dinner tonight. It was one of the best evenings ever - you two chatted, laughed and played with food. Jin also told about half a million dad jokes, and you laughed at every single one of them. You really were in a mood today.

"I think ramen came out great" Jin said, chewing on it continuosly. You nodded in agreement. Ramen really just melted inside of your mouth.

You heard steps echo in the corridor. Suddenly, someone stormed into the kitchen. That someone happened to be a black haired, bunny-like boy, panting heavily.

"Oh, hey, Kookie! Do you want ramen? (Y/N) and I made some!" Jin cheered a little, looking at Jungkook, who was now supporting his weight on his knees and observing you two closely.

Few more pants, and Jungkook spoke "No. I need (Y/N). I'll take her somewhere" was all he said, looking straight to your eyes.

You frowned a little. What? Jungkook had been ignoring you from yesterday evening, and now he comes just like that, saying, that he has to take you somewhere? Is that another surprise? You're not in.

"Uhm..." you hummed, looking through the window, searching for a reason not to go. "The sun is already setting, are you sure we have to go now?" You asked, confused.

Jungkook, who now could breathe normally, straightened up his back. "Yes, I am sure" he said without a slightest hesitation and turned around "Are you coming or not?"

You growled at Jungkook's stubborness and looked apologetically at Jin. You put your arms on the table with bowl of half eaten ramen, and stood up. You started hobbling towards the corridor, where Jungkook disappeared.

You could walk by yourself at this point. Of course, you couldn't walk long distances. And you walked like a zombie, so you wouldn't be surprised if you got shot by someone.

As you were walking, you heard Jin shout. "(Y/N), wait!" You turned around at him. "I'd tell you a joke about construction..." he bit his lip, trying to contain his laughter. "No, not another joke..."

"I really would tell you a joke about construction, but I'm still working on it" he ended his dad joke and started to laugh again. You smiled a little at Jin's goofiness, but you didn't laugh. You were too confused by Jungkook's behavior.