°•°Escape°•°

°•°•°

The biggest mistake
I've ever done was not realizing, that I don't know you. I only know what you allow me to know.

°•°•°

Five minutes passed.

You still sat on the floor, curled up in a tiny ball.

Ten minutes passed.

Tears were still streaming down your face. You were still sobbing continuously.

Fifteen minutes passed.

You still tried to rub off every touch from your body, you were still trying to forget what just happened.

Twenty minutes passed.

You still couldn't forget his stare, his words, his accusations, his apologies.

Thirty minutes past.

And you moved your stiff legs. You tried to stand up and hold your body weight, but you felt drained. Stress, anxiety and crying got the best of you.

You held on to the subjects around you and tried not to collapse on the floor. Your vision was blured and you gelt spasms of pain in your head. But you had to do what you had to do.

So you walked. Well, crawled would be more accurate. You went to the stairs and started going up, step by step. Your whole body hurt and all you could see before your eyes, were images of the event: how Jimin pushed you, pinned you to the wall, sucked on your neck, slid his hands under your shirt...

You couldn't believe it was Jimin. You wanted to blame it all on alchocol, but you couldn't. It was Jimin who did it to you, alchocol just pushed him.

You panted heavily when you fell on second floor's floor. You stood up, supporting your weight on a wall, moving forwards one of the door. You grabbed door's handle and pulled it, revealing a spacious room behind the door.

 You grabbed door's handle and pulled it, revealing a spacious room behind the door

You saw darkly painted walls with piano in the corner. Photo frames with BTS members were hung everywhere. You also saw a little studio with a table, microphone and paper splattered all over the table. Everything had a shade of black, even the bed.

It must be Suga's room.

You started walking towards the bed, pushing off the pillows from the bed. You took a bedsheet which was black too.

You folded it in your hands, happily walking out of the room, not even bothering to close the door behind you.

You walked towards another door and threw it open. Your eyes stumbled upon rosy walls with photo frames of Jin. Of course, you thought.

 Of course, you thought