°•°Awakening°•°

°•°•°

Don't leave me
I believe, I start running
No ending, you are my heartbeat
Even if I'm struck by rain
Even if I'm erased by darkness
I will definitely save you
You are not alone

-BTS "Don't leave me"

°•°•°

You quickly ran up the stairs, as soon as Jungkook unlocked the door. You could hear, how Jimin yelled "(Y/N), wait!", but you didn't stop.

You sprinted to your room with pain stinging your shot leg. As soon as you threw the door open, you ran up to the backpack, that was thrown in the corner of the room. You picked it up and approached the closet. You shoved all the clothes, that were in the shelves of the closet, into a backpack and zipped it.

You ran up to the bed and lifted up the pillow. A small photo of a little boy could be seen there. You grabbed it and put it into your jeans pocket.

You looked at the room one last time and smiled a little. You really experienced good memories here. If you could, you would stay here forever.

But you couldn't. You had to go - Duho and survivors needed you. And, of course, you can't live with... him. If you stayed here for any longer, you couldn't help, but forgive Jimin. You would give in again. And you couldn't afford this.

So you had to get going and move on. You can't be trapped inside this perfect world, where everyone is happy, full and loved. Because reality is harsh - people are miserable, hungry and abandoned by God.

You turned away from the room, full of memories. You took quiet steps down the stairs. Faint voices reached your ears, as you walked on your tip-toes, like a mouse.

"C'mon, Chim, go and talk to her. Expain her everything" you heard someone say. You could tell, that definitely was Jungkook.

"She won't listen" you heard a trembing high-pitched voice. "I knew we shouldn't have brought her along. Just because we did, everything is fucked up again" he continued.

"Do you love her?" A deep voice asked.

"More than my life" the same high-pitched voice answered with confidence.

Your heart fluttered. Not true, not true, don't give in again, your inner self scolded you.

"Then go and tell her that" Jungkook said. You heard a deep sight. "You don't get it. She.Won't.Listen. She's too blinded by her own mind to listen" high-pitched voice said. You bit your lip. Truth. You won't listen.

You sighed deeply, as you continued to walk down. You appeared in kitchen's doorway. You saw a pink haired boy, holding his weight on a table, and other boys gathered around him. Jungkook patted Jimin's back.

"I-I'm just so scared... I'm afraid I'll lose her..." Jimin sighed in deep voice, making shivers run down your spine. Not true, not true...

At that exact moment, Jimin lifted his head up. His watery eyes met yours. Ouch. It hurt inside. Even if you wanted to be numb, you felt.