°•°Irresistable°•°

°•°•°

There was something
about you, that made me feel
a little more
alive.

°•°•°

Time stopped amongst you two. You floaded in a moment, not able to rip your gazes off of each other. It felt like two souls, that finally found their mates. And it definitely wasn't a coincidence.

You two would've stared at each other for ages, enjoying the sensation of butterflies flying in your stomaches, but you were interrupted by irritating voice yelling.

"T-turn around and leave! You hear me?! Or else I'll shoot the boy!" A man with dark, leather jacket pointed his gun at Duho's skull, making him whine. You covered your mouth with your palms, afraid to scream. "No!" You yelled at a heartless man in front of you.

Just then boys attention drifted to a man in a corner of a room, holding tiny boy between his mascular and deadly arms.

"Let the boy go, Sehun" RM ordered in harsh tone. You saw how the man, called Sehun, gulped. You could feel, how nervous he was, when he spoke. "N-no! Get out of here! Let me go, and the boy will live!" He screamed, making you flinch. You felt so miserable all of a sudden. Not Duho... Not another person, that you care about... God, please, let him live...

"Okay, listen..." Namjoon was ready to say, but was roughly interrupted by man's desperate scream.

"NO!" He shouted, loading a gun against Duho's head. You saw how salty tears rolled down boy's cheeks, as he tried to hold in his sobs inside.

"Okay, we're leaving, just... please, don't kill the boy" RM waved his hands in the air, taking few steps back towards the door.

It looked like a situation without solution - if you don't leave Duho alone, he'll die. And if you will leave him alone, he'll probably die too. But you couldn't take any of these risks - you had to figure something out.

But then something happened. It all happened really fast. At first, you saw another door, that was behind Sehun, open. Then you saw mint haired dreads glimmering though the door gap. And afterwards you saw a familiar face, with calm expression. But it immediately changed, when Suga's eyes landed on a man with leather jacket, few tied up children and the rest of Bangtan squeezed in a corner of a room.

He didn't need much time to realize, what's going on. When he did, you saw black, pole-like subject being squeezed through a door gap. And then you heard a shot echo in a room.

You saw how a boy with leather jacket felt limply on a floor. You stared at how blood sunk through his shirt with every second. But you didn't stay like this for too long - you started to run towards Duho. You embraced his small body between your arms, feeling relief.

You never thought, that somebody's death would make you feel so releaved. Happy, almost. You just held this little bean and patted his head continuously, feeling his petite body shift with every sob he let out. Finally, you got to him. You kept your word - you came back to him.

You pulled away, looking at his eyes, that reflected happiness and sorrowness at the same time. "Let's untie your friends, shall we?" You asked, making rope around Duho's hands loose. Duho nodded with excitement and ran up to the boy and started untying his hands and legs.

You also squatted in front of the eight years old girl and started untying rope around her arms. You saw how Jungkook joined you, untying two other children.