°•°Pain°•°

°•°•°

It's hard to forget someone
Who gave you a lot to
Remember

°•°•°

You were living with them for a week.

Every morning you would wake up, do your morning routine, cook breakfast for the boys while they were eyeing you closely all the time, then most of the boys would leave to deal with their business, you still weren't sure what bussines. Usually two or one boy would stay in the house, you would spend time together, watch a movie or go outside. Then, when the rest of the boys would be back, you would cook some dinner. You would stay up late and then go to sleep.

Time went by really slowly, with you only thinking about running away all the time. You tried to snatch some bedsheets, but everytime you were about to go and take them, someone would go and check on you. You weren't even thinking about running through the main door, they were always locked. You couldn't run when you were outside too, because someone was always guiding you.

But you didn't spend this week only laying around and making food. You started to know boys better. You were chatting with them, trying to get out information out of them. You could see they were starting to trust you and you couldn't wait until the moment when they would leave you alone.

Jimin was still ignoring your existance, he didn't greet you, when he was at home he didn't have any conversation with you. When it was his shift to stay at home, he would just lock up in his room.

You have completelly forgotten about the kiss with Jimin. You just knew he hated you, but you still didn't know the reason.

Sometimes you would look at Jimin eating or pouring orange juice in a cup, and miss the old him. True, you didn't know the boy at all, but something told you that he was supposed to be a cheery and bubbly person instead of being quiet, mad and upset all the time.

When time passed by, you started acting coldly with Jimin too. You tried to hate him, but you couldn't. Something deep inside you told that you tried to seperate from Jimin just because you were afraid to get hurt.

While Jimin was busy with ignoring you, you and Jungkook got really close. He would stay at home a lot and talk to you. He would also take you outside to swing or walk in a forest. You would watch movies and play piano together. He also gave you lots of strange glances. You were slowly starting to understand why Haneul liked Jungkook so much. It made you like Jungkook too.

Boys showed you some dances and sang lots of songs. They were very addicting, exactly your tase. You had no idea where they had been all your life. Their songs were your jam.

You loved seeing boys dance, especially Jimin and his soft moves, the way he moved his body... It was addicting, you could never get enough.

 It was addicting, you could never get enough