°•°Running°•°

°•°•°

I smiled.
We were under the same sky.
At least.

°•°•°

You ran. You ran like crazy. You knew, that if he came out and asked you to stay one more time, you would. You would turn around and jump into his warm embrace, patting his cotton candy hair, and cry.

And you couldn't let it happen. That's why you tried to get as far as you can, as soon as possible.

It's strange, how you could be anything in the world. But you wanted to be his.

You reached the main road, but still didn't stop running, even though your shot leg started hurt badly. You felt pain in your side, you were running out of breath.

As you were running step by step, your legs got tangled together. And just like that you collided with a hard road. You layed there for a while, feeling numb, but in a matter of seconds you felt stinging pain in your knees. Whining, you got up from the cold ground, trying to shake off all the dust from your clothes.

You looked down and saw two holes in your jeans, blood was running out of the wounds on your kness. You cursed silently, feeling burning sensation.

It was nothing. You had to move on. But now, you couldn't go as fast as you wish you could.

You wanted to get to the Seoul as soon as possible. It would take few hours, and sun was already setting, what means, you'll have to walk through the dark. And it wasn't an appealing idea to you.

So you tried to go as fast as you could. A smile appeared on your tired face, when you remembered Duho, who is probably waiting in the skyscraper. You haven't been thinking about him lately. Jimin occupied your minds 24/7.

You miss Duho and his wide smile, that would appear on his small face everytime he saw you. Duho always was the main reason, why you lived in this harsh world. But out of the sudden, you got seven more reasons to live.

And now you were leaving those reasons. You'll never see them again. And at the end, you'll have to learn how to be strong alone.

You felt another tear roll down your cheek. This time, you weren't rushing to wipe it off. And it was a big shock for you.

These boys really changed you a lot, even if you didn't want to admit it. You weren't that scared anymore. You weren't that scared to... feel. The wall, that you were building all these years, broke, and let the sea of emotions flow free. And it still was new for you. Because it was a curse and a blessing, to feel everything so very deeply.

You looked up to the sky. One side of it was painted in brightest colours, due to the setting sun. You had to hurry, if you wanted to reach skyscraper until the night.

And now, you were intensively thinking, what you are supposed to say to Duho, when you get back home.

'Uhm... I couldn't get to the skyscraper, because I was kidnapped by the most dangerous gang in the Seoul. And then I was shot by another gang. And one member of that dangerous gang told me, that I have a brain tumor, so I had to find out if it's cancerous, or not... So yeah. It took me some time'