°•°Refusion°•°

°•°•°

I want a part of you,
That you refuse to
Give

°•°•°

"(Y/N), are you ready?" He asked, looking deep in your eyes.

You bit your lip a little, encouraging yourself inside. "Yes, I am ready" you muttered out.

"You know, it's gonna hurt a little" He squeezed his eyes, looking at you observantly, watching, if you'd change your mind.

You nodded. "I-I know" you stuttered out, not so confident about this anymore.

"There's gonna be blood, you know" he raised his eyebrows.

"Just do it already!" You shouted and squeezed your eyes. "Alright, alright, don't panic" he chuckled a little.

You felt a sharp object stinging your finger. You let out a soft growl. When you opened your eyes, you saw a little thread of blood running down your finger. Jin took a little blood container and started collecting it.

It wasn't that bad, but Jin made it look like hell, with all those stories about infections, complications and even death after a thing, as simple as needle going into your flesh.

"Well, it wasn't that bad, was it?" Jin asked, putting container in a little freezer and wiping off the remaining blood.

"Yeah, sure" you rolled your eyes at him. Jin took off his medical gloves and tossed them in a bin. He laid back on his chair and looked at you "I'll have all the results in few days. Now you just have to wait a little." He said and you just nodded your head.

"Do you get headaches often?" He asked. You raised your head a little at an unecpected question "Quite frequently." Was all you said. Even though dizziness was gone, headaches still remained.

For the past few days all you were doing was going through medical examinations and answering Jin's questions. He tried to realize what caused the tumor, is it cancerous and for how long it has been in your brain, but he could only make assumpsions, until he had the blood sample. And now he has it.

You saw that Jin genuenly cared about you. But you couldn't say the same. You didn't care anymore. You were sure the tumor is cancerous.

You spent these past days like they were the last days of your life. You were enjoying simple things, as going out with boys, goofing around or just simply watching movies with them. You got really close, you got to know about the boys more. They got to know you too. Of course, not at the level of knowing about Haneul or Duho, but still.

Jimin was never there. He wasn't spending any time with you or the other boys. Instead, all the time when someone invited him to do some activities together, he'd just say, that he's going to a treehouse. You had no idea what it was, but you started to hate that treehouse. You would never see Jimin. You wanted to be happy about it, but... Your heart was aching inside every time, when your and Jimin's sad eyes met. But you weren't showing your pain. Instead, you just tried to put on a smile every time and enjoy yourself. It was unvelievably hard.

Jungkook and you got even closer. You would talk, goof around and go out with him. Jungkook was like the best friend for you. But you could feel, that Jungkook didn't feel this way about you. He would often start cuddling, touching and even kissing you, but you would just laugh the awkward situation off. You never told Jungkook, that you don't feel this way about him, so you couldn't complain. But it still was super awkward for you.

Also, boys would never lock the door or watch you continuously. They made it clear, that you can leave at any moment.

"Okay, let's go upstairs, we have a little surprise for you." Jin muttered, cutting off a thread of thoughts in your head.