°•°Monstrous Tempers°•°

*inhales* Prepare yourselves *hands a bucket of holy water*

°•°•°

Best way to not get your heart broken is to pretend you don't have one

°•°•°

You were humming a melody. It was one of BTS songs which you loved. It was called Airplane pt.2 and honestly, you adored it.

You heard how teapot started whistling and it ruined all the harmony in your mind. You turned it off and lifted it, just to fill a cup with melissa and levander tea bag in it.

You immediately felt that scent of melissa and levander hitting your face. Oh, how you loved it...

You heard someone walk into the kitchen. You turned around on your heel just to see Jungkook looking at you, biting his inner cheek and smiling. You smiled too. "Here's your tea" you said, handing him the cup with tea.

He took it and breathed in the hot steam inside his lungs. He moaned in satisfaction. "Why does it smell like you?" He asked more to himself than to you, so you just kept quiet. He sipped from the tea cup and shut his eyes. It was delicious, you knew it yourself.

Jungkook sat down on the table. He grabbed your hand and tried to make you sit too, but you were too short for that. He laughed out loud and put tea cup down. He wrapped his hands around your waist and lifted you, effortlessly. He sat you down on the table, standing between your legs.

His gaze was really meaningfull. "(Y/N), I..." he tried to say something. "I really..." he struggled, but he finally gave up when he looked at your eyes, lovingly.

Fuck, you thought. You almost felt bad for using Jungkook to forget about Jimin, it wasn't a good thing to do.

He put your dark hair lock behind your ear and looked at you closely. Jungkook closed his eyes and started leaning towards you again. You licked your lips, waiting for the kiss to come, when suddenly, someone shouted "Motherfucking Exo!"

Jungkook jumped away quickly. You stood up on your two feet too. RM stormed into the kitchen all furious. He found Jungkook with his eyes and words from his mouth started spilling. "Those fuckers found SHINee's base! They surrounded them! We have to go, now! And Jimin is gone somewhere! Where in the hell is that jerk?!" RM couldn't contain himself. It was first time you saw RM lose his temper. It must be serious, you thought.

Jungkook and you still stood there, motionless. Namjoon just rolled his eyes in frustration. "Are you gonna stand here all day!? I said move! We're leaving now!" RM yelled at Jungkook and ran away from the kitchen. You could hear RM yelling at other boys too.

Jungkook turned around at you and grabbed your arm again. He placed a gentle butterfly kiss on your palm and looked deep on your eyes. "I'll be back soon." Was all he mumbled, before other boys ran into the kitchen.

They all gave a hug to you, asking to stay there and cook some dinner. They also said they would miss you. RM hugged you too. "(Y/N), you'll be alone at the house, because that asshole left house without saying anything. He'll be back soon." RM explained. Then his eyes met yours. His gaze was almost pleading and desperate. "We need you, (Y/N), please, don't go."

You were stunned by everything you heard. Your minds were travelling million miles an hour. You'll be alone? You can run!!! But the only thing you asked, to your pure surprise, was "You're gonna be fine, right?"

Boys looked at each other, speechless. You also were astonished by your own words. Do you care about them?

"We're gonna be fine, sweetie" Jin said with reassuring smirk playing in his plump lips. You felt a little relief at his words.