Chapter 1: A strange visitor

Sunlight streams through the cracks of the curtains over the windows, the snow on the concrete outside making the shine ten times brighter. A redhead woman snores slightly from under the covers of their warm sanctuary of rest. The sound of an obnoxious alarm clock disturbs the peace and causes the woman to awaken from her rest.

She groans, fumbling weakly to silence the obnoxious sound. After a struggle, she finally just unplugs the device, but is ultimately confused when the sound continues on. She looks up toward the ceiling, squinting her eyes before smiling in recognition as she makes out the shapes of her trusty Blue macaw, Blu, and her bubbly (color) canary, (Y/N), now knowing where the god forsaken noise was coming from.

The woman giggles before tapping the macaws beak, causing it to imitate an alarm clock being shut off. The female canary placed a pair of round-rimmed glasses by her owner, which the owner gratefully took and placed on her face. The woman then rubbed the tops of her birds' heads lovingly.

"Morning Blu, morning (Y/N)" The woman chuckled.

{Insert getting ready montage here}

Y/N'S POV

I sat perched on the window beside Blu, taking in the smells of coffee and books. I stretch my tiny wigs, and glance at Blu.

"So, have any plans for today Blu?" I asked, since I had a tendency to get anxious when there's silence for a decent amount of time.

"Just to sit here and enjoy the warmth of inside." He said happily, taking a sip from a cup of hot chocolate that our owner, Linda, gave him. I roll my eyes at his response.

"That's boring" I snort, and he scoffs.

"I think it's very relaxing, thank you. Better than freezing my tail off out there!" He said, gesturing to the snow that cover the pavement. I turn my head towards the outside, only to jump at the the 'thump!' of a snowball being thrown at the window. I rolled my eyes as two geese laughed at my reaction and Blu fake laughed, sarcastically calling them mature. The two squabbled for a bit, before a man struggling in the snow outside scared the two geese off by steadying himself on he bench they were perched on, but as soon as he looked inside the window and laid his eyes on Blu, he started freaking out, which caused him to run into the window and fall onto the pavement. Blu and I stared, astonished at the scene that had just unfolded while Linda rushed outside to see if he was okay.

'Something tells me something big is about to happen...' I thought as she brought the man inside.

AAAAAA ITS FINALLY DONE.  I got my computer taken away from me, so I had to type the rest on my IPad. Sorry for any spelling errors, and I'll cya next time! Bye!

-Scream