Chapter 2: Excuse me?

The man, who introduced himself as Túlio, claimed he had traveled 6,000 miles looking for Blu. Blu had froze, his cookie stopping midair in his talons, while (Y/N) stared at the man, curious as to what he had in store for them. 

         He stared at Blu in awe, then started making squawking noises. "Uh, what are you doing?" Blu asked, extremely confused. (Y/N) struggled to keep her laughter in at the sight.

       "Hey Blu, we finally found someone as uncoordinated as you!" (Y/N) snickered. Blu sent her a glare.

     "Wow, you're actually communicating!" Linda exclaimed and (Y/N) snorted. 'If you call that communicating, then I'm a fish' the canary thought. Her snarky thoughts faded away though when Tulio started examining Blu after snatching him off of Linda's arm. She gasped as Tulio threw Blu and Blu fell to the ground. Linda went to check on Blu and (Y/N) felt anger flood her senses as she flew over to Tulio and gave him a scratch on his cheekbone with her talons. 

    "(Y/N)!" Linda yelled, shocked at the violent action from the small (Color) bird. (Y/N) ignored her, flying over to Blu and helping him up.

   "What kind of doctor are you?" He muttered bitterly as Linda lifted him up. (Y/N) perched on Blu's head as Linda apologized for her canary's actions. (Y/N) felt shame wash over her, she'd probably made Linda look bad. Then again, she didn't care since they would never see this man again after that stunt he pulled. Linda started leading Tulio out the door, all while he was pleading with her, saying that this could be "their last chance".  After Tulio left that night, (Y/N) watched in boredom as Blu read a book about flying. 

   "This won't work Blu." (Y/N) sighed as Blu looked up from the book.

   "Have more faith in me (Y/N)!" (Y/N) scoffed as he turned on the lights to the make-shift runway.

  "If you die I get your cage" (Y/N) snorted. Blu rolled his eyes at her and started to run down the runway. Before he reached the end he panicked and slid off the side. (Y/N) let out a cry of alarm and went to untangle him from the wires. 

  "Blu??" Linda called as she stopped at the end of the stairs, sighing as she saw the predicament.

'Oh boy, this'll be fun' (Y/N) thought.

A/N: I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT HUSH-

I'M SORRY BUT I'M SO BEHIND IN HOMEWORK AND ONLY HAVE 1 MORE WEEK TO DO IT ALL AND I WANT TO DIE IUERHNFIUERHSUYJSEBCUIYGUY5WEGBVCYUGTVYERUYVFGUSWFG

ANYWAYS, I HOPE IT WASN'T TOO BAD, I WROTE THIS IN 5 MINUTES SKSKSKSKS-

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE <3

                                                                   -SCREAM