Chapter 7:The Search

(A/N) I MESSED UP THE TITLE SKSKSKSK

The search for Blu began at dawn, despite Pedro's groaning. The three of you scanned the city streets and listened for any girlish screams. (Yes I just dragged Blu deal with it) No matter how hard (Y/N) tried to focus, however, she couldn't help but spare a few glances at the yellow canary ahead of her. Though she'd known him for a very little amount of time, she'd grown fond of his optimism and cheerfulness. He'd seen her in a vulnerable state, a state that very little saw her in. She felt like she could trust him, could confide her frustrations to him, could snuggle into his soft feathers-

She faltered at that thought. She'd known him for less than a day, and she's already having thoughts like that. She shook her head, this wasn't a fairytale. You can't just fall in love in a matter of seconds and hope for it to work out. The chances of anything working out like that were slim, especially since after they found Blu they'd be leaving for home. It just wouldn't work out. It just couldn't.

(Y/N) suddenly felt a presence beside her, and flicked her (color) pupils to recognize Pedro flying beside her.

"So... you and Nico?" He said, wiggling his "eyebrows" and a smug grin spreading across his face. The (color) canary sputtered for a bit before collecting herself and replying.

"What about Nico and I?" She responded, looking at him with fake confusion even though she knew exactly what he was talking about. He flew in front of her, his face mere inches away from hers.

"You know exactly what I'm talkin bout! I see you makin goo-goo eyes!" Pedro sassed and (Y/N) scoffed.

"Yeah and I'm a pigeon." (Y/N) snorted. "Nothing's happening between us, and nothing ever will Pedro."

(Y/N) went back to scanning the ground, not before taking another glance at Nico, and glaring at Pedro after noticing his smug look. Around two hours pass, and still no sign of Blu. (Y/N) sighed, becoming tenser by the minute.

Nico glanced behind him and took note of (Y/N)'s worried expression and tense movements. He thought for a moment before getting an idea.

"Hey, why don't we take a break and go say hi to Raphy?" Nico asked, earning a confused look from (Y/N).

"Raphy? Who's that?" (Y/N) asked.

"Just a friend of ours," Nico said slowly. (Y/N) looked at him skeptically before shrugging.

"Sounds good to me," (Y/N) said, and the three of them flew down to the streets.

(A/N): GUYS WTF THE NUMBER OF READS-

I'M-

WHAT-

3AWSEDRTFGYHUIJO

I'M SHIT AT WRITING YOU GUYS WTF

WELL UH... THANKS???

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

-SCREAM