Chapter 1

-3rd P.O.V.-

In the Kingdom of Vale, the sun was high in the sky. On that wonderful and beautiful day, the Huntsmen were all in Beacon Academy either taking a break, studying or training. But there was a team that was one of Beacon's best and they were called team STRQ. The team leader was one of the youngest, her name was Summer Rose, the second team member was Taiyang Xio Long, the third team member was Raven Branwen and the final team member was Raven's twin brother Qrow Branwen. The four teammates were all walking down the courtyard with each person carrying a box filled with Dust. The only problem is that they sometimes all of them had to put down there boxes for a break, but then suddenly the four teammates all tripped on something or by someone.

"Ow! Who did that!?" Summer asked in shocked.

"I swear, I'm going to murder whoever did that to me." Raven said.

"Get in line then sis, because I call dibs first." Qrow said as he was fuming with anger.

"Anybody called the garbage man because I'm about to take out the trash." Taiyang said as he made a joke. The four teammates looked up to see one of their occasional bully, the bully was a second year student who didn't like anybody taking his spotlight.

"If it isn't the first year's, you four should quit Beacon because this isn't a playground." The bully said to the four of them.

"How about you leave us alone and accept that were a better team than to yours." Summer said to the bully, as she was about to get up. But that angered the bully even more and he pushed Summer to ground, Qrow tried to get up but he was punched straight in the face by the bully. Then Tai tried to help Qrow, but he was unsuccessful when the bully kicked him back to the ground. Raven was about to attack him by her sword, but the bully knocked it out of her. Then the bully turned around to see Summer getting back up from the ground. Then bully sighed in response and shook his head at her. "You just don't know when to give up do you." He said to her. Then he started walking towards Summer, until she saw one person that could help her. The bully was about to slap Summer, but he was pulled back by Team STRQ's best friend and his name was Y/N L/N.

"Hey! Pick on someone your own size." Y/N said to the bully. The bully was angered by Y/N and tried to punch him, but Y/N dodged it. Then punched the bully in the jaw, then Y/N kicked the bully in the ass and made him fall in the fountain. The rest of the students saw Y/N kicking the bully into the fountain and they cheered him on. Y/N turned back around to check on Summer.

"Summer are you okay?" Y/N asked her. Summer nodded in response and then suddenly Y/N hugged her. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt." He said to her. Summer blushed at this and Y/N pulled back and walked over to Raven. "Raven you okay?" He asked her. She nodded in response and smiled, then he carefully pulled Raven off the ground. Then Y/N went to check on his best friend Qrow and helped him off the ground. "You okay birdboy?" Y/N joked. Qrow looked up to Y/N and shook his head, but started laughing a little. Then Y/N went over to Tai to help him up from the ground, but Tai ignored Y/N and stood up by himself.

"I think this is the third time I saved you guy's from getting beaten." Y/N said to them as they all rolled their eye's at there best friend. Y/N saw Summer going to pickup the box of Dust, but he walked over and grabbed the Dust first. "I least let me help you guy's." Y/N said. Summer smiled at Y/N kindness and then he went over to Raven and grabbed box from her. Raven was going to help him out, but she was surprised when he lifted both boxes. "So are we heading to your dorm?" Y/N asked. They nodded in response and they all walked to Team STRQ's dorm. After a couple of minutes later, they arrived at the dorm and Y/N set down the boxes. He watched as all four team member's trying to find the key for there dorm room, Y/N sighed in response and kneeled down to move the doormat. He grabbed the key that was under there, which got the team's attention. Y/N sighed and handed them key to Qrow.