Chapter 11

-3rd P.O.V.-

In the Kingdom of Atlas, a woman with white hair and blue eye's wearing an Alteasin military streets of the City. This young woman's name was Weiss's older sister, Winter Schnee.

Winter stopped in front of a cafe shop where she saw Qrow sitting down in one of the seats.

"Hey Ice Queen." He replied. Winter rolled her eye's at the nickname and ignored him, then sat down.

"I think I know who killed your guy." Winter told him. Just as she said this, Qrow looked at her and stood silent.

"But before I tell you... I want to come with you for when kill whoever took Y/N." Winter said to him. Qrow looked at Winter dead in the eye's and nodded.

"I'm going to do a lot more than just kill him.... I'm going to make him suffer." Qrow replied with a cold tone in his voice. "Now tell me... Who killed the Faunus?" He demanded. Winter sighed and then pulled out a file from her jacket. And handed it to him

"People in the intelligence department don't believe he exists.... But the one's who do call him the 'Winter Soldier'. He's credited for over two dozen assassinations for last 38 year's." Winter explained to him. Qrow looked inside the file to see multiple types of photos that barely got the face of the assassin.

"So he's a ghost story." Qrow replied. Winter sighed and shifted uncomfortably.

"My very first mission working with Ironwood was escorting a high level prisoner back to Atlas. Somebody shot at our pilot and we crashed landed... But the Winter soldier was there, so while I was still unconscious. Ironwood pulled me out of the wreckage and called for reinforcements, but the Winter Soldier wasn't done. He shot again but this time at the airship which was leaking fuel and blew off Ironwoods arm off." Winter explained to him. Qrow listened to her story and didn't say anything, he only pulled out the hard drive and gave it to her.

"Let's find out what the ghost wants." Qrow said to her.

-Timeskip: Night-

In one of the house's in the Atlas Kingdom, General Ironwood was in his kitchen drinking alcohol from his glass cup. He grabbed the cup and walked to the dining table to sit, but he stopped as he saw someone in the shadows.

 He grabbed the cup and walked to the dining table to sit, but he stopped as he saw someone in the shadows

Know full well who it was, Ironwood spoke without a hint of fear in his voice.

"Do you want milk?.... Or food?" Ironwood asked. The figure in the darkness didn't respond or move, Ironwood sat across from the figure and then spoke to him in a more serious tone. "We have a problem on our hands... I need you to take care of someone for me... His name is Qrow Branwen." Ironwood told him.

-Ruby's P.O.V.-

After finishing initiation and finding out who my teammates were, I was happy that I had Yang, Weiss, and Blake with me. We were all put in a dorm that needed a makeover, but after some time it was good as new.

However, I was still sad and it's because mom always told me about Y/N and their missions with him. On how he was the nicest person she met in her life, but if I had to guess. I know she loved him.

"So, Ruby, Yang... How do you two know Y/N?" Weiss asked. Yang and I both looked at each other and then I spoke.

"My mom and him were both students here." I replied.

"And my mom as well... How do you know him?" Yang asked.

"My mother knew Y/N since they were both kids." Weiss said to us. I turned to Blake who was reading from her book.

"My mother told me stories about him when I was young... She would tell me on how he was respectful, kind, and good hearted to all the people in Meanagerie." Blake said.

"Isn't that the island of the Faunus?" Weiss asked.

"Yes... Yes it is." Blake answered her question. "And I know this.... because I'm a Faunus." She replied.

I watched Blake reach up to her black bow, which was actually black cat ear's. My eye's widened at this and I quickly used to my semblance to appear next to her.

"C-can I t-touch them?" I nervously asked. She nodded and I slowly brought my hand near one of them and softly scratched it. Blake purred at this and leaned her head more towards me, this where I stopped and stepped back. "Why hide?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's... It's just easier." She replied. "I just hope that me being Faunus doesn't disgust you guy's." Blake told us.

"No... I'm not disgusted." Weiss said to her with a small smile. "Because I know that Y/N would want us to be responsible and respectful." She told us. We all nodded at this and then I noticed it was getting dark.

"Time for us to go to sleep!" I said to my team.

-Timeskip-
-Summer's P.O.V.-

Me and Raven were in the living room, she was reading a book. While I was watching TV, but in reality I was actually thinking about how life would be different if Y/N was here.

'If Y/N was here now, then maybe I would've married him... But that would mean I wouldn't have Ruby and neither Raven would have Yang.' I thought. I closed my eye's and inhaled some air, then exhaled. But that's when I heard the sound of two set's of footsteps coming towards the door.

"Is it Tai?" I asked.

"No, it couldn't be. He's still at Signal." Raven told me.

So not taking any chances, me and Raven grabbed our weapons. Then quickly rushed the door and pulled it open where, we both grabbed the intruder and held him against the wall. But what we didn't expect was that it was Qrow and Winter, the daughter of Willow Schnee.

"Qrow!... You scared us! What were you thinking?!" Raven shouted.

"Look! I found something on who killed that Faunus!" He responded.

-Timeskip-

After Qrow and Winter explained to me and Raven about the Winter Soldier and what he did. Raven spoke to her brother.

"How are you going to find him?" She asked. Qrow stopped talking and looked to down at the floor.

"I don't know.... But I think Ozpin can help." Qrow told us.

"Well let's go now!" Winter demanded.

"No!" Ravens voice shouted throughout the house. "We can't go now... You and Winter just got here, we all go tomorrow to Beacon and we'll all talk to him tomorrow... But for now all of us rest." She explained. Qrow sighed in frustration, but agreed to this. Winter agreed to this as well and so I led her to an extra room.

"Thank you for the room." She told me. I smiled and then walked out.

-Winter Soldier's P.O.V.-

I was kneeled down on the ground, close to a nearby cliff. This gave me a clear look on the house ahead, I used high-tech binoculars to look at their heat signatures.

'Four targets...' I thought to myself. I need to plan this smart, but effective. I'll get Brawnwen once he goes to Beacon, so I stood down and walked away from the house where I would wait. Until tomorrow......