Chapter 13

-3rd P.O.V.-

-Cue the Music-

A long silence stood between the Branwen twins and Winter Soldier as they were merely inches away from each other. Seconds of silence passed by as the group of individuals intensely stared at each other, until it was all disrupted by the sound of an explosion.

The Winter Soldier fired his grenade launcher at the twins, which they quickly avoided. In a quick movement, the Soldier went for the strongest out of the two, Raven. Shooting at her position, Raven blocked all of the incoming rounds.

Although, she successfully blocked all attacks. Raven was blindsided when one of the rounds grazed her side, thankfully her aura healed it. Now facing the Winter Soldier in front of her, she quickly slashed at him with all her might. But the Soldier moved too fast for her to hit him.

Unknown to the him, Qrow a shape shifted into his bird form and turned back into human form. Where swung his sword, only to have stopped by a metal arm.

"Who do you work for Winter Soldier?!" Qrow demanded.

The Soldier gave no response, only headbutting the man in front of him and grabbing by the throat with his bionic arm and slammed Qrow to the ground. Breaking the concrete beneath him, Qrow felt his airway closing due to the Soldier tightly gripping his throat. Qrow hoped for a miracle, until he finally got his wish.

*Bang*

The sound of gunshot whizzed through the air as it made contact with the Soldier in goggles hurling him through the ground. Qrow stood up and looked for the source of his saviour to find out that it was Ruby with Raven leaning against her.

"Uncle Qrow!" She shouted using her semblance to appear next to him. "Are you okay?!" Ruby asked checking him for any sign of injury.

"I'm fine....Nice shot." He replied referring to the Soldier who layed on the ground.

"Thanks....Uncle Qrow who is he?" She asked.

"He's someone that we need information from." Raven responded.

As Qrow was about to turn back to the Soldier, he noticed from the corner of his eye two specific people.

"Wait! Winter and Summer injured when the blast happened!...Lets see if they're alright." Qrow said.

Hearing her mother's name, Ruby ran alongside her uncle and ran toward to find her mother.

As they ran off, the Soldier slowly stood up from the ground balling his hands into fists of anger. His hand slowly reached his goggles and proceeded to take them off, revealing a cold and angry death stare.

 His hand slowly reached his goggles and proceeded to take them off, revealing a cold and angry death stare