Chapter 7

-3rd P.O.V.-

In snowy mountains of Atlas, Team STRQ and Y/N were near a cliff as they could see the tracks down below. Nobody spoke or made a sound, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of wind blowing.

A few seconds had passed, Tai and Qrow were on their scroll tracking the Atlas shipping train to see if it was getting close. Then after being bored of doing absolutely nothing, Y/N spoke to his friends

"You guy's remember that time I made you all ride the cyclone when the Vital Festival was in Vale." He said to them.

"Yeah... And we all threw up." Team STRQ replied in usion.

"This isn't payback is it?" Y/N asked them. Most of them lightly chuckled as Tai kept tracking the train, Raven who was next to Y/N spoke to him.

"Now why would we do that Y/N." Raven replied.

"Hey guys, we better get ready. The train is almost here." Tai said.

Everyone watched as Tai grabbed the grappling gun that was given to them by the pilot that flew them there. As everyone was getting ready, Summer had a look of fear on her face. So she looked at Y/N whispered to him.

"Y/N." She said. Y/N turned around towards her and saw what was happening.

 Y/N turned around towards her and saw what was happening

"Are you okay Summer?" He asked in a whisper tone.

"No... I'm afraid Y/N, I don't want to zip line down alone." Summer said. Y/N looked at her eye's and softly grabbed her shoulders.

"You won't be doing this alone. You want to know why?" He asked. Summer shrugged and then Y/N spoke once again. "Because your going to be holding onto me." He said. Summer eye's widened and her cheeks blushed red.

-Timeskip-

The train was coming in fast and the group was ready, since Y/N was taking Summer with him. They were the first one's to go first, so Y/N setted the t-bar up and spoke to Summer.

"You ready Summer?" Y/N asked as she grabbed a hold him.

"Do I have I choice?" She asked.

"Nope." Y/N responded as he grabbed a hold of the bar and leaped off the edge of the cliff. The rest of the group followed as well, the Atlas train was right under them. So as they got to a good position, they all let go of their t-bars and landed on the roof a cart. Y/N, Summer, Qrow and Raven all climbed down the side ladder on one of the carts. And went inside, while Tai went towards the front of the train.

-Y/N's P.O.V.-

As we made all made it inside the cart, it was filled with many boxes and crates. I was in front of the group with my Thompson submachine gun in my hands. However, all of us were moving slowly. We didn't know how many bandits there were, so we all had to be smart where we go. But the more we moved closer to the next cart, the more I was getting a bad feeling.