Chapter 2

-Summer's P.O.V.-

I was in my dorm all alone and bored, I already finished my classes. My team decided to head down to Vale and hang out, but I on the other hand didn't want to go. But then suddenly I got an idea, 'maybe I can go hang out with Y/N.' I thought to myself, I then opened them door and then closed it.

"I hope he won't mind." I said to myself as I walked to his dorm. After a couple of minutes of walking I finally arrived and knocked on the door. But then I heard music playing, then I heard Y/N voice.

"It's open." He said. I opened the door and the music was more clearly now.

I saw Y/N on his workbench, working on his weapon's. Y/N then turned around to face me and then smiled at me. "Hi Summer. What brings you here?" He asked with curiosity.

"Well, I wanted see if you would let me hang out with you because my team went down to Vale." I said to him. Y/N simply smiled then spoke.

"Of course you stay and hang out with me, I was going to watch a scary movie. After I finish with assemblying weapons." Y/N said as he gestured his disassembled weapons.

"Is it okay if I help you, I've always been a fan of your weapons." I told him. Y/N nodded in response then stood up and grabbed a seat for me. I sat down next to Y/N and I watched him worked on his Colt M1911A1. Then I watched him assemble his pistol and watched him slide the gun a couple of time's. But I noticed that he was missing the magazine of his gun, it was near me. So I decided that I grabbed it and give it to Y/N, I reached for the magazine. As I was reaching for the magazine, so was Y/N. Then the both of us got the magazine at the same time, I blushed at this and quickly pulled back my hand. But I could've sworn I saw Y/N smile slightly, I looked away from him and decided to look the other way. But as I did this, I noticed a picture of Y/N when he was a kid and his mother right next to him.

"You have a beautiful Mom, Y/N." I said to him. I turned around and saw him smiling.

"Yeah, my mother she's one tough lady. She pushed myself to train and train to get to Beacon, I have to prove to her that I will become a Huntsmen to protect the people of Remnant." Y/N said to me. I sighed in response and grabbed a hold of his hand, then spoke to him.

"Your mother is already proud of you Y/N." I said to him.

-Y/N P.O.V.-

"Your mother is already proud of you Y/N." Summer said to me. I smiled at this and grabbed the magazine clip, then I inserted it in my Colt 1911A1. I looked up to Summer and then I spoke to her.

"So you ready to see the scary movie?" I asked her. Summer nodded enthusiastically and asked me if I had popcorn, I told that it was the top drawer. So as Summer was making popcorn, I was setting everything up for me and her to watch the movie. After Summer finished making the popcorn and put it into a bowl, I then turned off all the lights and closed the curtains, then sat next Summer in the dark. I started playing the movie and we watched, but through most scenes. Summer would jump out of fear and hid behind the blankets, I however wrapped an arm around her. She slightly jumped, but realized it was me.

"Don't worry Summer, I got you." I told her. As I did this, I could've sworn I saw her blush. But I ignored it and continued to watch the movie with Summer. Then there was this huge scary part that Summer got really scared of and she hugged me, then hid her face in my chest. I smiled at this and Summer noticed, then she playfully hit my chest. So in order to calm her down, I rubbed her shoulder. It actually calmed her down a lot, so Summer placed her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm's around mine. Then after two hours of getting scarred or shouting at the characters in the movie to run faster, it ended and I walked with Summer back to her team's dorm. And when we got to the door, she turned around to me and spoke.