Chapter 6

-Willow's P.O.V.-

As I walked away from Y/N, I feel my heart break. I couldn't tell Y/N the whole truth, my father wants someone to continue our family legacy. And he did find someone for me, but all he wants is the company and fame. I don't know what my father see's in Jacques, I guess he's just very good at lying.

But as I walked passed the crowd of people heading to take their seats, I moved passed all of them and headed towards the backstage. Since this my charity and I'm here without my father or 'him'. I was thinking I would sing a song that me and Y/N heard when we were kids. So I went down to told them about it and they all agreed to play it. I went back behind the curtains and everything turned silent, that was my cue to step out. So I breathed in and out as the curtains were hoisted up, I looked at the crowd and found Y/N smiling at me.

 So I breathed in and out as the curtains were hoisted up, I looked at the crowd and found Y/N smiling at me

I smiled and then the band began to play. I looked at the crowd and began to sing.

"There's a calm surrender

To the rush of day

When the heat of a rolling wave

Can be turned away

An enchanted moment

And it sees me through

It's enough for this restless warrior

Just to be with you..."

-3rd P.O.V.-

In the crowd that was filled with many guests, Y/N saw and heard Willow's singing. It was truly beautiful, even though Y/N has heard her sing before. It would still amaze him hearing her sing, but what made this different from other song's that Willow has sung. Is that this particular song is one from both of their childhood.

"And can you feel the love tonight?

It is where we are

It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer

That we've got this far

And can you feel tonight?

How it's laid to rest?

It's enough to make kings and

vagabonds

Believe the very best..."

As Willow sang with such emotion in the auditorium, everyone had a smile on all of their faces as they heard such a beautiful song.