Chapter 10

-3rd P.O.V.-

On the island of Patch, Qrow who was in his bird form could be seen flying through the sky as he looked and saw the house of his old teammates and sister.

Qrow started to slowly descend and then as he reached the ground, he switched back to human. He started to walk towards the wooden house and then got to the front door, when he knocked.

"Just a second!" Summer's voice shouted. Footsteps could be heard as Qrow could clearly hear them coming closer to the door. Finally, the door was pulled open to reveal Summer with a smile across her lips as she saw Qrow. "Qrow!" She shouted in excitement as she hugged him. Qrow shook his head at this and lightly chuckled as he hugged back.

"How you doing short-stack?" Qrow asked.

"I'm doing fine stilts!" Summer shot back as she said the one thing that Qrow hates. The nickname 'stilts'.

"When are you going to stop calling me 'stilts'?" He asked.

"When you stop calling me 'short-stack'!" Summer replied. "Come in! Come in!" She said to him as Summer stepped back into the living room. Qrow followed and closed the door behind him, then followed Summer into the kitchen were he sat down in one of the chair's.

"So what did you find?" She asked. Qrow looked down at floor and sighed.

"I have something.... But I still need to keep looking." He replied.

"What is it?" Summer asked.

"All I got is some codename called, 'Dragon'." He responded as he took out his flask and started to take a sip of his alcohol. Summer was saddened by this and sighed.

"Qrow.... Maybe you should stop." She replied. Qrow abruptly stopped and looked at Summer.

"What do mean I should stop?" He asked.

"Stop looking for who was involved in that accident 38 years ago... It's not going to bring Y/N back." Summer told him.

"I know it won't bring him back... But at least I'll be able to give him some peace." Qrow responded.

"And what's happen when you get yourself killed and Ruby and Yang don't see you anymore. Qrow you have a family and no matter what, family sticks together. Please... You have to let go of the past." She said.

"I can't and I won't... I'm sorry." Qrow said to her. "Where's my sister?" He asked.

"She's at the cliff." Summer responded. Qrow nodded and stood up, then walked outside to find Raven.

-Timeskip-

After walking through the forest, Qrow eventually found Raven sitting on the ground looking down at Y/N's gravestone.

"Raven." He softly spoke. Raven quickly turned around with her weapon in her hand. After realizing that it was her brother, Raven sheathed her sword and spoke.

"Hello brother." She replied. "How long has it been since the last time I saw you?" Raven asked.

"Four months." Qrow confessed.

"What did you find?" She asked.

"I got a codename or something called 'Dragon'. That's all I found after the Faunus died in my arms when he got shot three times." Qrow explained.

"Who killed him?" Raven asked.

"I don't know... But I'm going to ask someone who does, I'll be back in a few days." Qrow told her. Raven sighed and nodded.

"Come back soon... Yang and Ruby want to see you." She said.

"Tell them they will... Just not now." Qrow replied as he walked away.