preference 2

preference -

what was your first kiss like?

Requested by @Juniper__

LutherIt was after your first date

Luther
It was after your first date. You were watching a movie and he had been intently scanning your reactions. You glanced at him and, suddenly, in the middle it, you felt a pair of soft lips against yours. It was really only a quick peck and it actually made you laugh a bit. However, you quickly kissed him back after seeing how embarrassed he was.

Diego
Someone broke into your house and hurt you pretty bad in the process, causing a trip to the emergency room. You were put into a coma—which devastated Diego. He waited for you for months on end. He never left your side. Not for missions, not for anything. He held your hand and brought all of your favorite things to try to wake you up. When you eventually woke up he was so relieved. He passionately (yet carefully) pulled you into a long, embracive kiss.

Allison
You were kids, just having got back from a mission. She was freaking out about a gash she got on her leg. It did look pretty bad but nothing some stitches couldn't fix. You took her to Mom and got her fixed up, comforting her through the process. Mom walked from the room and you two began talking. She thanked you but before you could say anything she filled the space between your lips. She pulled away and walked from the room with a smile.

Klaus
It was a horrible day; Klaus was at an all time low. He was searching for money through the entire house. You tried to reason with him but he snapped. You told him you cared about him and hated seeing him like this. "If you cared about me you'd give me money!" He retorted, causing your heart to shatter right then and there—you had no choice. You walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face. He shook his head and looked at you when you met his lips. He tried to deepen the kiss but you pushed him away. Saying, "If that meant anything, then you'll stop."  You then walked away from him, leaving him standing speechless.

Five
You And Five had a love-hate relationship. On some level, you related to him, seeing as how you were both trapped in teenage bodies. On another level, you thought he was a smartass. One day, the two of you got into a particularly heated argument. Getting into each other's faces and pestering one other. He would teleport around you and the velocity of the argument drew the other housemates in. At one point, you got into a close-up screaming match and you heard Klaus sigh. "And kiss." He said, pushing the two of you, causing your lips to connect. He deepened the kiss and you did too until you remembered you two had quite the crowd. You pulled away and adjusted yourself. A large blush crept onto your cheeks. Turning to walk away, you saw Five with a huge smirk.

Ben
It was after a mission and Ben was jumbled up; they made him use his powers again. Which he, in fact, hated with a passion. You tapped on his door, opening it to see him pale and with a frown. He was practically shaking. "Ben? What's wrong?" You asked, sitting next to the boy with a worried expression. "Why do you care about me Y/N? I mean I'm a freak. I'm 'the horror'." He stated, sadly playing with his hands. "Because we're all freaks, Ben. So what? I like you for who you are. Nothing could change that, whether you have powers or not." He looked at you with a smile and kissed you softly before turning away.

Victor
*spoilers??*
He was freaking out at his house, trembling. When he called you over, you found him on his couch, covered in blood. "Vik?!" You screeched as you ran to him. "What happened? Where's Leonard? Shouldn't you be with him right now?" You said, half seething with jealousy. He just shook her head but you understood as you read his thoughts. You tried to calm him down but nothing would work. Silently, you turned his head to face you and planted a light kiss on his lips before resting your foreheads together. "It's gonna be okay."

-
written by echo