005|Diego

Description

Diego has gotten himself arrested...again but he notices a new police officer who catches his interest. He wants to figure more out about her, but he sees shes playing hard to get. She gets a call and suddenly has to leave but he quickly follows climbing in the back of her car and realizes why she doesnt have a partner.

Diego walks into the station his hands behind his back being taken to the cells whne hes stopped by Patch who tells them to un-cuff him. They do and he grabs a chair sitting with her with a sly smirk and looking over her shoulder at paper work she has out.

"So, whats our next mission?" He asks with a smirk

"There is no our next mission. I have something to do and you're not coming." He pouts and crosses his arms trying to coax her wiht body language but she ignores him. She lifts her head and hands you some paperwork before you wal off giving the odd man in spandex a confsued look. A smirk appears on his face as he watches you walk off he then sets his gaze onto Patch who simply shakes her head.

"Thats Y/F/N shes new. Just incase you were wondering." She smirked seeing him perk up and set his gazes on you. You sit down a your desk when you see the same odd man walking towards you. Quickly you set your paperwork down and look up at him with a sort of glare yet it seems to be filled with curiousity. A smile danced on the both of your lips before you decide to open your mouth and speak.

"Can I help you Mr? Wait, let me guess you're the Hargreeves guy right?" A sly smirk appears on your face as you contiue to look at him with curiousity.

"So you've heard of me?"

"Oh yea, mainly from Patch." You point the eraser end of your pencil towards her before something catches your attention. Your walkie on the hip of your belt starts going off for you and you grab your jacket running out of he door not even bothering to say anything to Diego. Cclimbing into your car you notice Diego following you and begin to climb in as well.

"What are you doing Hargreeves?"

"Well i thought you might use some company."

"I work alone for a reason."

"Sure would like to stay around long enough to know the reason." You shook your head realizing you didnt have time for this and started driving sirens on Diego with a large smirk in the passengers seat. Quickly you arrived at the scene hearing gunshots you ran in being sure to remain quiet. You placed your gun between your hands being ready to fire at any moment in a maer of seconds a gunshot rang towards you but the bullet stopped centimeters frm your face. It dropped to the floor before two more rang swiftly through your ears. Both stopped in front of your face once more but what you didn't realize was that Diego was watching.

"Y/N behind you!" You spun and he threw a knife only injuring the man but in the process giving the other man time to fire without you noticing. The bullet lodged into your shoulder burning through your entire arm you tried to remain unphased but even the strongets break. Falling to the ground you felt the blood pour from you wound thinking about why you didnt just shoot the guy. You heard knives thrown and the tape being removed from the family before large arms around your body lifting you up and walking you out bridal style as you held your injured arm. The next thing you knew you were in the hospital with a few bones shattered and a bullet wound, but no Diego only the police force by your side. You shrugged it off and talked with your friends who asked what happened which you simply stated you didn't know. Although, you did hope you'd see that stupid Hargreeves again soon.

-
written by echo