008|Five

Description

You've been friends with Five for the longest time, you thought that was all you were. He would even tease you like a friend and make faces when someone called you a couple. He admired your intelligence and bravery when you helped him through his time traveling skills. Even helped him when he accidently got you trapped in the apocolypse and you weren't mad we he got you back to the present and you were still 13, but after a while of being back he started acting weird..

   It was a dull morning you sat in a window that was somewhere around the huge house eyes glued on the large brick buildings scattered around you with a small sigh. This will all be rubble in about 6 days. You thought to yourself with a sour expression and a tired mind as footsteps soudned behind you. Five. You thought once again as you hopped from your small spot with a slight smile, he noticed you from the corner of his eye and began walking faster closing his door before you could make it to his room. Slumping your shoulders you walked down the stairs and out of the house with the slamming of the front door causing a jump from evryone in the house.

    "Yea, we've only been friends for 45 years no big deal! We grew together and now here we are young and he hates me!" You mumbled to yourself as you tried to figure out hat in the word you had done to you friend. Nothing, you hadn't done anything yet still blamed yourself thinking that it just had to be your fault for one reason or another. Stopping you saw Griddy's and decided that you were hungry grabbed a few and left walking back to the large house silently.

   "Y/N were you the one that slammed the door?" You simply nodded having a duh expression on your face

   "Don't do that you shook the whole-"

   "Listen Allison, I get that you want to have the whole mom attitude but I'm not your kid. So back off." She was taken aback but walked away with a slight annoyed laugh. You walked back to your window and sat down eating the donuts and gazing upon the sun kissed city. Once again you heard footsteps but didn't bother to look back this time, that is until, you heard the voice of Five.

   "Hey, Y/N can we-can we talk?" Gazing at him through the window you let up a shrug before haning your feet from the window to make room.

  "So.." He rubbed the back of his neck he almost seemed nervous, but you knew or at least thought he wasn't. It just wasn't like him ot be nervous so you just ignored it.

  "I'm sorry that i've kind of been ignoring you but. I just was.." He rolled his eyes at this word and shuttered

  "I was scared ok?!" He finally shouts making you laugh slightly then suddenly stop

  "Wait, you're serious." A smirk appears on your face

  "Of what? What could you possibly be afraid of?"

  "Rejection." He mumbles with a shrug

  "You're going to ask someone out? Who?"

  "You really are clueless sometimes aren't you. I was going to ask you out."

  "What?"

  "I think I love you, Y/N."

-

written by echo