011|Five

Description

You've been friends with Five for the longest time, you thought that was all you were. He would even tease you like a friend and make faces when someone called you a couple. He admired your intelligence and bravery when you helped him through his time traveling skills. Even helped him when he accidently got you trapped in the apocolypse and you weren't mad we he got you back to the present and you were still 13, but after a while of being back he started acting weird.. (part three)
-

You stood there wide eyed and speechless with Allison behind you with the same expression. The both of your stood in the doorway of Fives room staring into a room with an empty window. You swung your head back and immediately yelled:
     "Well shit!!"
      "Language Y/N."
      "Allison, I'm a 58 year old woman in a 13 year old body I have the right to say whatever the hell I want!! I appreciate the help but now I have to track down a rampant delusional 58 year old man with teleportation powers!! He could literally be anywhere!!" She became silent as you walked past her and down the stair leaving small burnt footprints into the wooden floor. Luther came walking forward meeting you at the end of the stairwell.
     "What was a that ye-"
     "Luther isn't have time for your literal monkey business. So shut the hell up." He furrowed his brows and walked away causing Diego to have a small laugh as you walked out of the door.
     "Now I wish I had a tracker on him." You walked through the town asking all of the people if they had seen him and they pointed you towards Griddys. Walking in you met Agnes with a smile and sat next to a man in a suit. He looked over at you to which you took a glare at him and you both sighed rolling your eyes.
      "Look it seems we're both having a peaceful outing, can we keep it like that?" Hazel plead
       "Sure whatever Hazel you said looking around the sgore before walking out." You walked out of the store and peered around before coming upon an idea.
        "Dolores." You said with a smile before running to the near department store. Entering you trip over something on the floor and peat at it. Seeing Five in the fetal position holding Dolores and weeping.
        "Five what the hell?" Suddenly two gunshots went off and there was a small 'they're over here!' You two shared a look before running with Dolores in your hands. Sitting behind the maniquen shelf you suddenly popped up.
        "What about a peaceful evening huh Hazel?" They both fired missing you but only barely.
         "Hey dont piss her off assholes she shoots fire from her hands!!" Five exclaimed with a smirk but it quickly disappeared when you looked at him. They shot again this time landing a bullet in your shoulder. Abruptly red veins slid down your arms causing fire to be shot from your palm. They ran like hell but only fast enough for the fire to not reach them. Five quickly ran around you grabbing your arm and teleporting behind the two of them. It gave you a good advantage and you shot your fire again the veins slowly fading as you ran out of energy.
      "Let's get out of here." You looked at five and he nodded grabbing your arm and teleporting back to the house. The both of you sat in his room silently. Shaking your head you finally pulled him into a kiss before pulling back.
      "I love you too." A smile appeared on his face when he heard the word loved how he had longed for you to say that to him again. He pulled you into a large and you both sat and talked for hours at a time together. Silently you fell asleep on each other he had you in his arms.

Not the best but..

Written by echo