018 | Diego

Requested by: PotterLover57
You're a police officer and one day get a call about a vigilante instantly your mind goes to Diego.

It was a slow night at the station some calls did happen to come in but not much. Until you got a call, but you and only you. It was about so weird guy in an all black costume walking down the street with a bullet wound. As soon as you got the call you knew it was Diego. The Hagreave that constantly flirted with you even though you repeatedly said you weren't interested. Although you and him both knew. You definently were. Quickly you grabbed your coat and ran for the door hopping in your car and driving off to the street listed. By the time you got there you had to drive down close to the side walk until you spotted him. Rolling down your window and yelled out towards him.
     "Hargreaves get in the car!" You shouted causing him to abruptly turn towards you with a groan. Getting out of the car you walked over to him wrapping his arm around your shoulder and putting him in the car before getting in yourself.
      "What was it this time?" You looked over at him for a brief moment before your gaze returned to the road. He flashed you a cheeky grin and looked over his gaze traveling up and down your body.
       "Robbery." You let out a sigh
        "You got shot. Because of a god damn robbery?!" He let out a small chuckle
        "Yea. I saved about a hundred dollars worth stuff." He paused and gazed over at you
         "And a hot girl."
         "Oh we're playing this game again?" You raised an eyebrow a smirk tugging at your lips as you did so.
         "I'm taking you home Hargreeves." He smirked
         "What are we gonna do when we're there?"
         "We're gonna go to bed."
         "Yea..?"
          "And you're going to go to sleep because you have a damn bullet in your leg." He sighed and poked his bottom lip out in a small fit. Resting his head on the window like an upset 5 year old being forced to school.
         "Dont look so upset. I'll visit you tomorrow."
          "You always do this."
          "Always do what?"
           "Lead me on...into thinking you actually have feelings for me. Then crush me." You let out a sigh and stopped in the driveway of his house before stepping out and helping him.
          "I've got it. You can go back to the station." He looked away casting you a sad glare.
           "Damnit. You just played me didn't you Hargreeves." He nodded
           "Like. A. Fiddle." You shook your head and put his arm over your shoulder helping him up to his room.
            "Well, you've done it now. I'm going mom mode."
            "Oh really?" You nodded and set him in his bed before you ripped a bigger hole in his pants.
             "I dont remeber my mom ever doing this."
             "Shut up and let me lovingly nurse you back to health." You said before pulling the bullet out with a pair of pliers. This caused Diego to jolt and started screeching every swear known to man. You nodded and sewed up his wound with a smile. By the time you were done he was just staring at you.
            "Sexy Cop and Sexy Nurse?" You couldnt stop your smile this time.
           "Shut up Hargreeves." You giggled throwing a pillow at him.
           "Love you." He said as you began walking out of the door. You were taken aback at this a bit but smiled speaking at him through the doorway.
            "Love you too." You smiled closing the door. Leaving a large smile on both of your faces.

A/N: Still taking more requests. I promise I'll write them. Please. I'm so bored, I'm begging you.