Preference 7

Preference
Who said I love you first? And how did it happen?

Luther
-He did, by accident. He was leaving to go find Five and before he walked out of the door planted a kiss on your forehead and whispered:
"I love you." He then stopped in his tracks.
"I didn't mean it, I mean I do love you but I ju-"
"I love you too Luther." You comment slyly with a smirk.

Diego
-He said it first, on purpose. He was laying on the couch while you were sewing up a bullet wound he got on his shoulder. The entire time you were glaring at him while fixing it up, he just smirked at you and tried to make up crack. It didn't work. You sewed, then out a bandage on it, then kissed it a while glaring at him. At a last resort he pulled you close and kissed your nose pressing your forehead together and whispering:
"I love you." Needless to say, that had you smiling for days.

Allison
-You said it first. After a long day she was stressed and even began pacing. The only reason you heard it is because she had heels on. Peering in you stopped her and sat her down letting her rant and cry and freak out. Desparetly you tried to calm her down but it didn't work so much finally you grabbed her face and looked into her soul.
"I love you Alli, please dont be so stressed everything's going to be ok." You smiled and speed-walked away before she could realize what you just said.

Klaus
-He said it first believe it or not. You were very panicked about the effects of his certain...addiction. All day you cried worried for his health. He walked into the living area to see you with tear stained eyes. At that point he had been sober for around two days.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"I'm worried about you?"
"Why? Is it the drugs because I've been sober for two days!"
"Really? I doubt that. I mean you've said that before Klaus and lied to me."
"Y/N I'm serious this time and in going to stay sober I promise."
"Why should I believe that?"
"Because I'm doing it for you! And I'm staying sober for you, to show you how much I love you." He smiled slightly towards you.

Five
-You said it first. You two were laying next to each other contemplating life yet still trying to figure out how to save the world. He was more figuring it out then you were you looked over at him and told him he should do this by himself.
"What why?"
"Because you have more of a chance of figuring it out then I do."
"That's not true."
"Look Five, I love you, but sometimes you think too much of me."
"Wait what?"
"I said I love you but-" you silenced yourself and blushed looking away from him as he smirked.
"I mean I dont love you do it yourself..loser." you walked from the room.

Ben
-He said it first. He was sitting next to you as you read (you're around 14 at the time) finding himself bored. Shrugging he loomed over your shoulder and began reading your book. You noticed and closed your book facing him with the raise of an eyebrow. Simply he smiled and placed a kiss on your lips.
"Love ya!" He winked before walking away leaving you shocked confused and even a bit speechless.

Viktor
- Believe it or not he said it first! You were a cello in his orchestra and struggling to maintain first chair. Now you deserved it but no one thought you did. See you're rich and they thought you paid the teacher to become first chair. Anyways, you were walking with him one day when you passed some of your classmates who gave you a disapproving glare. You tried to shake it off but they always got under your skin. He could see you were uncomfortable and simply pulled you to his level.
"Look, tomorrow is your big solo. Show them that you deserve to be in first chair." He took a deep breath. "I love you, I'm confident in your ability." He said, not making eye contact as he said that. You smiled and held his hand. "I love you too Viktor.."