Preference 5

Preference

What was your first date like?

Luther

-For your first date he took you to a high hill top that only he out of his siblings went to and you waited until the sun set before he pulled out a telescope and showed you his home. That particular night was a full moon and he thought the relfection of the moon in your eyes was gorgeous. You laid there with him under the stars all night just staring at the stars hand in hand with smiles permanently plastered on your faces.

Diego

-He took you to a movie it was obviously your first date so you were nervous but when he held your hand for the first time you felt happy and all of your nervousness melted off. You ended up watching a marvel movie and didnt even watch it you more critiqued how they did evrything wrong and how the time line didn make since, but he didnt mind he listened to you rant the whole time.

Allison

-She took you to a nice candle lit dinner with fancy wine and waiters you felt out of place and even slightly embarassed she notcied this and placed her hand on yours. She told you it woul be ok and for the rest of the night you tried to enjoy yourself. After the dinner she took you in a horse drawn carriage around the city you felt the cool wind in your hair. Finally she walked you home and planted a kiss on your lips before you headed your separate ways.

Klaus

-Honestly he was clueless so he asked Ben who simply shrugged so he did the only thing he could think of. He set up a pillow fort and surprised you with  movie night you watched comedies and rom coms all night before you fell asleep on eachother peacefully hand in hand and heads leaning on eachother.

Five

-Well, hes only ever been on a date with Dolores and it was when thye shared two halves of a cockroach. So he did the only thing he could think of he asked Allison what he should do and she helped him set up and cook a delicious dinner in which he two of you shared. He then took you to the living area and popped in a few movies which you shared in enjoyment you ended up falling asleep, your head was resting on his shoulder.

Ben

-He took you to the closest quiet place which happened to be a forest he used to play in as a kid. You two found his old treehouse still in almost perfect condition an went inside reading and talking to each other. His head laid in your lap as you mess with his dark hair and talked with him.

Viktor

-You two went to see and orchestra preform and you both loved it talking about how pretty it sounded during and after the entire thing. After the preformace you went to a fairly nice restuaraunt before you headed home with a smile on your face.

-
written by echo