010|Ben

*has abuse so you've been warned and if you're triggered I suggest you leave/not read this*
-Echo

Description:
You find yourself in a coma after a mission. Ben, your best friend and crush since childhood, died two years prior. While in a coma, you find yourself in a room with all of your friends when an unexpected visitor appears. (part three)

    It had been a few weeks since you woke up from your coma and you were now thriving. Living life to the fullest yet still felt like something was missing. Every so often you would slump into a sort of depression state but you had great friends to help you through. You even got a boyfriend although he wasn't Ben he was..as nice as he could be. Your boyfriend did have some anger problems but it wasn't towards you very often so you tried to help him through it.
   "Y/N, get up we have to go." Y/BF/N said as he stood in the doorframe of the bathrook.
    "Where? We dont have anywhere to be." You said shaking your head slightly while rubbing your tired eyes.
     "Well, I'm tired of seeing your stupid pouting face all the damn time. So we're moving." This had you compleltly dumbfounded honestly
      "Like hell we are." You stated with an annoyed look.
       "What did you just say to me?" He walked forward and grabbed your wrist tightly getting close to your face. You tried moving away from him but didn't want to back down from the argument like you always do.
       "I said, like hell we're moving. This is my house passed down to me. I'm not moving away from my siblings and there's nothing you can do to change that. You can move but you will have to do it by yourself." A slight smile appeared on his face.
      "I've been waiting for you to gain a spine, but I didn't think you'd actually stand up to me seeing as how you're just kind of a pathetic bitch."
       "Excuse me-?" Before you could comprehend it you were on the ground your face pressed to the floor. You didn't know what was happening or why he would do this, he usually wasn't this short tempered.
       "Why are you doing this?"
       "If you have the confidence to speak up to me you have the confidence to finally leave me."
        "Yea, I do, get off of me-" you felt a sharp ping on your face as his laugh echoed through the house. You screeched and yelled but at that point he had beaten you bloody. He smirked knowing a final hit would cause you to pass out he savored the moment. Throwing up his hands to deliver the final blow but before he could hit you his hands where caught. Quickly you opened your eyes to see an almost transparent Ben standing holding his hands with fury in his eyes. Klaus stood in the doorway shocked at what he was seeing but also somewhat calm.
    "Dont touch her." Ben stated simply.
     "What the he-"
      "Do you understand?" Bf/N nodded and got off of you looking at Ben.
      "I believe you two are through." He smirked slightly before Bf/N ran from the scene in a panic. The last thing you witnessed before your eyes closed and you passed out from injuries was Ben smiling as you and saying:
     "See you soon." With a smile.

So this little thing has become a series I want to know if you guys want me to make a final chapter from this one where it wraps the whole thing up. Is that something you'd want to read?
-Echo