003 | Klaus

Honey!

Description: You're dating Klaus when one day he goes to help his brother Five with some sort of fake eye. You go looking for him finding an address on he floor you see him with a doctor and Five talking about things. You suddenly hear yelling and decide to play along.

   It was a warm, sunny day and you were sitting with your boyfriend, talking about ranodom things and laughing with each other

  It was a warm, sunny day and you were sitting with your boyfriend, talking about ranodom things and laughing with each other. He began flirting with you and cracking jokes until one of his siblings came in with a scowl. Klaus rolled his eyes and glared at his brother before having opportunity catch his eye.

    "Hey little brother. Need me to help you reach the top shelf?" He let out a small laugh but his brother just sneered and crossed his arms.

    "No, but I could use your help for something. I need you to pretend to be my father so I can see who this eye belongs to."

    "Yea? Well whats in it for me?" Klaus stood up and walked towards the preteen.

    "I'll pay you. Twenty bucks is the highest I'll go." Klaus soon agreed and put on nice clothes--which included a suit to which the pant legs hardly fell down to his ankles and, of course, he still had his converse on. He waved you goodbye and went off with his brother. While they were gone, you looked around the house and found a piece of paper with an address scribbled on it in pen. You shrugged, figuring you had nothing better to do so you decided to pay the two a visit. Hopping into you car, you drove to what seemed to be a hospital. wWltzing inside you find a reception lady who smiles at you.

    "Hi, how may I help you?"

     "Hello, have you seen two guys? One who looks about twelve with the other who has a little twitch to him?" She nodded and pointed to a room with the two in there, the door open and screaming coming from it. All you heard was:

             "And your mother that sl-" Klaus happened to see you from his peripherals

            "Honey!" He said walking towards you and wrapping you in a hug

           "I didn't expect you so soon." He let out a nervous chuckle before looking at Five with a shrug.

         "I know and I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so late. Oh sweetie!" You walk towards Five and pinch his cheek with a soft smile before looking at the doctor.

        "So. Did you find out who the eye belonged to?" You looked between Five and the doctor

       "Ma'am, as I already told your son and your husband thats confidential." The smile from your face faded as you crossed your arms.

     "Confidential? Like the fact that you still sleep with a nightlight. Or maybe...it's confidential as in the fact that you still live with your mother. I'd expect better from a doctor." You shrugged and looked back at the man.

     "What?" He questioned sheepishly, as if he was embarrassed, but shrugged it off slightly.

     "Or, maybe its the fact that you want to screw your secretary, even though she's married." He went pale and told you to follow him to which you gladly did. Klaus looked at you with a smile and planted a kiss on your lips.

    "How did you do that?"

    "Now that, my dear, is my secret." You said before walking in front of him leaving him with a sight smile and handful of curiosity. 

hope you enjoyed it once again sorry it was kinda bad...

-

-

-

written by echo