Slenderman Sightings

I didn't find this information but I thought that I'd be important to spread it around. Or maybe a bad idea. We'll have to see what unfolds. I'll warn you right now. Do not go to these places unless you want some extremely weird shit to happen to you. This information goes to the rightful person who found it as well.

-Hoya Baci
Located in Romania near the city of Cluj-Napoca. Claimed to be a portal to another dimension as people go missing or feel closely followed.

-Dark Forest
Located in Southwest Germany, crossing the Rhine River. This place is to be believed that it is cursed.

-Cursed Forest
Located in USA, Vermont. There has been many disappearances, unexplained noises/sounds, and unseen animals.

-Forest Screaming Ghosts(Dering)
Located in England. There have been people who experienced visions, disappearances, and even deaths.

-Aokigahara (Suicide Forest)
Located in Japan, Honshu Island. This is the place where lots of suicide takes place.

-Forest of Indonesia
A tourist had spotted Slenderman as well as supposedly came into close contact with the being.

-Russia
This was captured in a city actually. The lengthy creature was crawling along the wall of a tall building. Unknown wether it's fake or real.

-Slenderman Forest
Located in Germany, Pennsylvania. Where about 10,000 people disappeared before, hanging from the branches.