April 5th 2019

11:58am: It's been a while hasn't it? These god damn crows won't leave me alone. The only safe place is my house anymore. I would have made these entries a lot earlier but I was in a huge rush since a friend of mine seemed like she was in trouble. Earlier though I woke up with a pounding headache probably because last night I may have given into an urge but I'm alright. I came to show my friend some information I have gathered. Speaking of that I took everything but my fucking notebook. Got damnit. I'll update later. Peace.

12:43pm: I forgot to update this earlier as well. I had a fucking crazy dream. I had been chased by either the Rake or Slenderman through the woods then I had seen my friends get all butchered. To finish it off I had become a proxy I think, killing people and enjoying it. I'm getting blurry vision, cold sweats, and hearing static/ringing, along with the bloody headaches/migraines, and aches and pains here and there.

1:16pm: So I was walking back with my friend and we found these weird as dog like prints. They don't belong to my dog though because they're way bigger and the claws are longer. Just as comparison I put my foot next to it and my foot size is about a 8 1/2 or 9. This was also taken in front of my yard which freaked me the fuck out.

 This was also taken in front of my yard which freaked me the fuck out