May 7th 2019

Around 8:50am: I was in my first period class when my teacher turned on the projector and tried to put up the daily agenda. After he turned it on and turned though it started to majorly glitch which it's never done before. It glitched from blue to static repeatedly until the teacher turned around, it stopped. I could t help but think that was strange. I also managed to find new information a few days ago if I haven't told you guys already.

7:45pm: Alright so I have another little theory in this book below.

If you go to the part/chapter "23" I have a theory that I wanted to add

This little theory consists of the repeated question the researcher/author asks repeatedly through the chapter. The question they repeatedly ask is, "Did Slenderman draw/write these pages?". Well. What if I were to say that he both did and didn't draw them. Here's a very possible theory. As a bit of background before we get into that though, Slenderman is able to get into people's heads like a virus so that's what I will refer to it as even though it's most often referred to as the sickness or obsession. Anywho back to the theory. My theory is that since he spreads this virus of his, maybe he got into a certain person's head, telling the person things or putting images into there head. This could also be a way to warn people about Him. Slenderman could have caused this person to write these eight pages from a long time ago since the paper looks decently old to me. Think about it. One effects of this virus is obsessive writing so the person could have just been doing that, possibly in those very woods. Slenderman is able to import certain phrases or images into a persons head and make to repeat continuously. But... yet again this is just a possible theory. What do I know, right?