August 9th 2019

7:07: Alright so I just woke up and I would have updated last night but for some reason my Wattpad was tweaking so it wouldn't let me. I forgot what I was even planning to write. Anywho, so last night I decided that I'd do something stupid since I'm alone and bored. I decided to write the operator symbol my my palm and listen to three different songs. I think they were "Come little children", "Slendy's lullaby", and "Slenderman song". So I listened to those in the dark and held the symbol close to my chest. I went to sleep shortly after and now that I'm awake I feel a bit strange. More numb and or of my own body.

2:00pm: Um hey. I'm awake again. I just noticed something really weird that I thought was weird. I woke up without remembering how I put in my contacts. I also found the symbol on the side of my face which isn't too surprising but I could tell that I didn't sleep with my contacts in all night otherwise they would be completely dried out. It feels as if they were put it at least maybe in the middle of the night since they are slightly dry. I found my contact container was open too and just left out. I fell as if I didn't even fall asleep either. I'm missing a huge chunk of time today as if I blacked out. Something is very wrong. I've been feeling really bad muscle soreness and joint pain as well but as soon as I wake up from my sleep I feel as if nothing even happened. My lack of sanity is starting to affect me. I've been slowly losing empathy. I feel more like yandere-chan if you know who that is. She's pretty much completely numb to emotions and pretends to be "normal." I feel like that a lot recently. I've lost a lot of empathy and my fucks to give. It feels kinda nice actually.