|non-stop|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚?
𝑆𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑚
𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐁𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐎𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐫., 𝐋𝐢𝐧-𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚....
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Victor Stein was a proud being, he knew he was smart and so did the world around him. So he never settled for the minimum, not when it came to his inventions, nor his family members. This pride in him came from being physically abused as a child, no one but his father knew about the abuse meaning that when he continued the cycle of abuse that came with him thinking he was strong. In reality it was all just toxic masculinity that Victor Stein was filled with.

As he was in his home basement having been working in his lab Victor started to hear a distorted electronic transmission that was coming from a newly build device.

"Dad?" the machine says waking up a previously sleeping Stein who opened his eyes at the sound of his only child's voice, "Dad? I hope you get this in time. I know it's a long shot, and I could... a lot of things up."

The transmission starts to clear up and most of the static noise that was distorting the words was clearing up as the message repeated its self, "I hope you get this in time. Dad? I know it's a long shot, and I could probably screw up a long of things up. Dad? I hope you get this in time. I know it's a... could probably screw a lot of things up"

Realizing that the voice wasn't in his head and was not a side affect of his brain tumor, Victor stands up and walks over to his creation of a time machine. Victor had built the machine out of an old television with a four panel antenna connected to it, "I know it's a long shot and I could probably screw a lot of things up."

Suddenly the machines antenna starts to move and the voice comes to a stop. Victor moves the screen to face him and on the time machine screen was his son, only it wasn't the Chase that he had seen only hours ago. The Chase on the television screen had a beard, glasses and was wearing a suit as the screen glitched distorting image now and then.

"I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I'm sorry for... I'm sorry for all of it. Please, whatever you do, Dad, don't pick up the Fistigons... the Fistigons. Whatever you do, Dad, don't pick up the Fistigons"

 Whatever you do, Dad, don't pick up the Fistigons"