|ten years in the future|

It was time for Luna and Chase to start a family, and it all started their wedding day

It was time for Luna and Chase to start a family, and it all started their wedding day. While they did decide to have a small ceremony, unconventional vows and were trying to break heteronormativity with the help of Gert. The one tradition they did decide to keep was not seeing each other before the wedding, only for Luna to break it after coming to a sudden realization while her dress was being zipped.

Silk white chemise spaghetti strap floor length dress and overlaid sheer dress with patters of embroidered floral pattern. It was tied in the waist by a pink ribbon to match the pink embroidered flowers. None of that mattered in the moment, what mattered was putting on her flats and quickly- not running- quickly walking towards Chase's room. When Luna did barge into the room Chase notices her right away but it was too late to look away as he stood frozen at the sight of her.

"We have a record! We were wanted by the police meaning we can't adopt! I-i mean unless we get it annulled but even when they do background checks being wanted for murder and kidnap is going to raise red flags" Luna scrambles stopping herself for running a hand through her hair as to not mess it up

"...You look beautiful" Chase gasped his eyes getting misty making Luna realize she had barged in

"Stars I ruined this didn't I?" Luna asks taking time to look at how good Chase was dressed and he did look really good in a black suit, more than when he'd wear a suit to fancy events

"No, no nothing is ruined" Chase reassures Luna walking over to her "And about the adoption we've openly talked about being teenage fugitives and we were innocent. Plus we can alway keep trying different adoption agencies until we get a kid"

Turned out that their background checks did raise some red flags but it didn't get in the way of the married couple getting excluded from adopting.

At the adoption fair Luna runs over to Chase who was standing at a table pouring himself a cup of fruit punch. Luna was running with heels over grass making every step she took be extra careful.

Chase turns to see his wife running over to him and he notice the smile she was trying to hide. So when she arrives at his side he asks, "Did you meet anyone you like?"

"It's actually three" Luna says as she raises three fingers in the air trying to hide her smile "They are teens, full of angsts and i just love them already. Even if they probably hate me"

"I thought we had said only one kid and by kid not teens," Chase asks raising his eyebrow

"Please" Luna says with a pout and looks at him with her blue eyes that she knew he wouldn't help but give in

And Chase did give in, its not like he was apposed to adopting teens. The only thing standing in their way was the adoption interview since the teens were 12 and older they had to consent to the adoption.

The married couple had already completed two interviews out of the three teens they were interested in adopting. They were expecting the teen to be cold towards them but being able to break through the other two teens cold exterior they went into the last interview with high hopes. That is until the teen boy before them says, "I don't need to be adopted. I have plans"