|his hands|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑠
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠
𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒, ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐡
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A kiss. One simple touch.

It can cause so much trouble, not just because of how nice it might feel on one's skin, rather who was behind the kiss.

Luna was pulled out of her dream, yet she could still feel the ghost of someone's lips on her skin. Luna breathes heavily as she turns to lay on her back only to realize she wasn't laying on her bed. Rather the blue-eyed girl was hovering over her bed, at the realization Luna was distracted from her dream making any heat she felt to be pushed away and replaced with fear. With her mind no longer on the dream, Luna fell on the lumpy mattress making her groan in pain at the abrupt contact.

Luna touches her shoulder being able to feel the pain but now awake she was able to hear the commotion happening outside. Giving her no time to think about her dream, and quickly Luna slips into her black night slippers grabs her navy hoodie, and walks out of her room in shorts and a spaghetti straps shirt.

Exiting her room Luna was able to see Molly had been the one who was screaming because of all the stuffed birds that were in her way. Karolina, like Luna, had also walked out of her room and was standing closer to the young teen while Nico with the staff in her hand was walking up the stairs, "Sorry. The new decor is my fault."

"Is there a reason that you decided to turn our home into the Bates Motel?" Gert asks from the bottom of the steps with a mug in her hand

Chase walks from his room towards the stairs being able to see the stuffed birds, "Pretty used to some crazy random shit happening around here, but this is definitely a new one."

"I'm trying to get back to Alex and the Dark, whatever that place was. I've been using the spell that Morgan gave me over and over again, but since I can't use the same spell twice, every time I try, I get another stupid stuffed bird. Watch." Nico explains annoyed with the whole situation they were in before she tightens her grip on the staff and commands it, "Tenebrae!"

A new stuffed bird appears next to Chase making him take a step back and say, "Point made. You can stop now."

While the stuffed magically popped next to Chase Luna couldn't help but her amazement at the magic be replaced by the heat she felt from the dream appear when seeing Chase in a sleeveless white shirt. Without wanting to Luna's eyes widen making her slowly turn her head to the side away from the group of girls she stood next to. In her head all Luna could think about is how embarrassing her situation was, even if no one around her had any clue as to what was going on in her head.

Doing her best to push away her embarrassment Luna continues to listen to the conversation going on as Karolina tells her girlfriend, "Nico, you need to get some rest."