|dont let it break your heart|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑤'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑤
𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙
𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

If there was one word to describe how Luna has been acting it would be: idiot.

Normally that word would be reserved for Chase but in a loving way. Now, this form of the word idiot had no happy sentiments but with how Luna has been acting she has been a true to the definition idiot.

It was too soon to start a new routine, but every six hours Luna would eat something and then take two white pills. The reason she waited the six hours was that the pills came with a warning sign and wasn't about to test her limits. 

Six hours passed and Luna was in the kitchen finding something small to eat before she takes the two pain killers she had stored away in her pocket.

The pain wasn't in her ears, that silence and blood from having used her air bending it disappeared. The pain was like a numbness washing over Luna, and every time she swallowed the pills, she hated herself just a little bit. Luna knew the damage the pain killers could do to her body, but there was so much going on that she ignored it.

Having swallowed the white pills Luna walks towards the foyer where Xavin stood in front of Molly and Leslie who sat on the steps of the stairs

Having swallowed the white pills Luna walks towards the foyer where Xavin stood in front of Molly and Leslie who sat on the steps of the stairs. Luna arrived at the steps just as Xavin opens their eyes and lets out a disappointing sigh, "There is nothing. Just dead air"

Since they had learned that Karolina and Gert were missing, Xavin believed they could use the link they and Karolina shared.

"No connection?" Leslie, who was more pregnant than before but still living with the runaways, asks as she sits on the stair steps next to Molly, "You don't feel Karolina at all?"

"Must be some sort of physical barrier around her" Xavin tries to explain making Luna furrow her eyebrows and moves to sit on the stair steps next to Molly

"Or maybe Karolina's already dead" Molly cynically states catching everyone's attention and makes Luna reach her hand out to take Molly's not wanting her to think such dark thoughts, "And for all we know, Gert is too!"