|sargento de hierro|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑑í
𝑌 𝑙𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜
𝑁𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑟
𝐿𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑞𝑢𝑒 𝑡𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑜
𝐶ú𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜
𝑉𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑚í
𝑌 𝑙𝑙é𝑣𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑗𝑜𝑠
𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Luna sat in a hospital chair with her legs resting on the bed Gert laid in and she had fallen asleep with her, her arm holding her head up. With an IV in her arm, Gert looks over at the brunette sleeping through the beeping of her heart monitor and the hospital noise coming from outside the room. Seeing a cop outside the emergency room talking to a guy Gert whispers, "Old Lace. I know you can hear me."

The purple-headed as right, all the way from their hideout Old Lace could hear the words she said under her breath, "I didn't want to leave you behind. Please believe me. You're such a good girl. I can- I can feel how much this hurts you. You didn't do anything wrong. I'm wrong. I'm broken... and I was gonna get someone killed if I didn't do something. If this goes sideways and I have to stay away, I need you to protect the others, especially Molly. She needs it. No matter what she says"

"How are we feelin'?" A nurse asks walking in with Gert's chart in hand as he walks over to the heart monitor

"Uh, well, my head doesn't feel like it's being bored through by a red-hot poker, so that's improvement" Gert says turning to lay on her back to the nurse can check on her heart pressure

"Chase, hmm?" The nurse asks clicking on some buttons on the monitor just as Luna wakes up her hand having slipped off the arm chair. Looking down at the nurse shirt she was wearing Luna remembered everything before going to sleep, "Never known a girl named Chase before"

"That's some pretty backwards gender-normative thinking" Gert replies not once slipping up from the lie her and Luna had agreed to say. It was Lunas idea to sign Gert in under Chase's name, the only parent she trusts out of all the PRIDE parents was the blonde women.

"Your mother's here, if you're ready to see her. Be interested to meet the woman who raised you" Nurse says as he fills out the patient chart making Luna place her feet on the ground knowing there was no more time for wishful thinking

"Hi, honey," Janet says standing by the emergency room door making the teen girls turn to look at her

~~

It was morning and Alex was stripping computer parts from the one they stole from Atlas Academy and from ones he already had to create a super computer. Which is what he told Nico when she asked, leading for them to talk about being the teams leader and how difficult of a job it was. Nico asks Alex for advice on how to make it up to Molly and so Nico decided to give it another try.

Walking up the stairs to Molly's room, Nico knocks on the closed door but doesn't hear a response and so she opens the door only to see an open window and no Molly. Worried for where the teen could have ran to Nico walks out of the room and shouts her name, "Molly? Molly? Molly!"

Hearing her name being called out Molly shouts "What?"

Having heard the teens response Nico stops running down the stairs and looks up to see Molly walking towards the balcony, "Molly, there you are"

"Am I not allowed to walk around freely anymore?" Molly asks watching Nico make her way up the stairs "Please give me a list of rooms I'm restricted to"