|power|

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒, 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒, 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜'𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑙, 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡
𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐱
⊱ ────── {⋅. ♪ .⋅} ────── ⊰

After having met up in their rendezvous point Xavin, Luna and Molly make their way towards the Stein residence. Luna leading the two as she had more experience with getting to the house. When they arrived, Luna went to check her secret place to get into the Stein residence, only for the spot to be gated up making her let out a groan rather than curses as she walked back Molly and Xavin.

The two were squatted in across the street behind a bush and they were having a conversation just like the one the two shared outside of the Yorkes' house. Luna didn't hear anything of how Molly was doing but rather she walked up just in time to hear Molly say that she wants to punch something. Preferably something alien, then Molly turns to Xavin and states no offense.

"Even for a soldier, fighting is the riskiest course of action, Molly." Xavin tells the young girl as she turns her head to look down at Molly, "And fighting without the weapons we need... is certain defeat"

"My secret entrance is a bust" Luna announces as she walks towards the two from behind the bushes, making sure not to walk close to the edge

"So, we just sit out here and keep doing nothing?"

"The weapons we need may be inside." Xavin says giving into Mollys antics of wanting to enter the house, "I was hoping Nico and Alec would emerge victorious on their own by now. But since they haven't, perhaps its worth the risk"

"Getting in there and kicking alien ass? Again, no offense" Molly says with a smile

"None taken." Xavin says only to turn to face Luna just as Molly was doing as if to ask for permission

With a sigh Luna replies, "Lets go"

With Nico and Alex having found out that the Abstract was gone from the lab they went up the stairs and into the house to search for it. They did run into trouble but Nico kept her cloaking spell up making it so that alien-Tina and alien-Victor didn't find them. So, when Xavin, Luna and Molly make their way downstairs to the lab and through the glass doors they are able to see three pods.